By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I bought move today

It's pretty awesome but I'm still getting used to it though. I'm play re5 on story mode so I can get used to it, I'm so used to holding one controller lol. So I know you can use it with the xmb but you have to have the eye connected right? I was navigating through the xmb but I didn't have the eye connected yet...I thought that was a bit strange. I bought this instead of gt5, hope I don't regret it.

Around the Network

You won't regret it mate. I've only got the Starter Pack Demo Disc, Resident Evil 5 Gold/Move Edition and Heavy Rain so far but from the demos I've ordered Start The Party and Sports Champions Resort and will be getting Tumble at a later date. I've also ordered MAG and The Fight Lights Out too.

Once you get used to the control scheme for RE5 you won't want to play it using the clunky dual analog sticks ever again. It really does transform the game, although you may want to up the difficulty level as you may find the game too easy given the greater accuracy provided by pointer controls. I'm playing it on Veteran level at the moment and I'm on 3-3 and have got S grades for Accuracy and Enemies Routed for every stage so far.

Out of all the games I've ordered I'm looking forward to The Fight Lights Out the most, despite some of the reviews it's had some very positive feedback from most people on forums, including this one and the iWaggle video review shows quite clearly that the controls work fine.

that table tennis game is addicting and hard as hell. I get frustrated and happy at the same time. I can't wait to play some tennis game with this.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Congrats on your purchase. Have fun

You don't have to have the Eye connected, infact some games don't need it (it just adds to more precision though) , since its used to track 3D dimensions , the "Motion" gyromechanics is tracked by the console itself using bluetooth.

Around the Network
snowdog said:

You won't regret it mate. I've only got the Starter Pack Demo Disc, Resident Evil 5 Gold/Move Edition and Heavy Rain so far but from the demos I've ordered Start The Party and Sports Champions Resort

LulWut?

I'm thinking about getting one after Christmas right now the only thing I want is GT5.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

congrats, I hope you like it.

psrock said:

that table tennis game is addicting and hard as hell. I get frustrated and happy at the same time. I can't wait to play some tennis game with this.

It's not really that hard. If you play a blocking style of game rather than using proper table tennis like strokes you can pretty much beat everyone at the gold cup level first or second try. Even Kenji is beatable using a blocking style technique (though smash the ball when the opportunity arises).

The key is holding the "paddle" upside down and using backhand except when the ball head really wide to your forehand. You'll pretty much negate any spin applied to the ball by your opponent, and the hitting zone is actually a lot larger than the image of your paddle on screen.

Table tennis, it turns out for me, is one of the easiest events to win the gold cup on, and get 3 stars for each match. For me it's disc golf that's the absolute bitch to win the gold cup. The number of times I've played Giselle for the gold cup match and lost is getting ridiculous, but I must persist.

I find volleyball to be the game where the shot most often doesn't go in the direction I swung my arm, especially with the spike. But it's still fun.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

first of all congrats, second of all i recommend the following games

1. heavy rain

2. SPORTS CHAMPIONS!!

3. eyepet

4. time crisis

5. the shoot

6. the fight lights out

enjoy your move you will be addicted for a long time to come

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1