By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Waiting for the Wii, jeebus!

Wow! I wasn't even looking for one and I found like 10 of them just sitting there at Costco.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

No, this isn't true. I was there yesterday morning and the place was deserted. Here's pic:

I lie. The picture is from last month.

is that you in the picture?

lol it's crazy really, even in my city in Greece it's the first time the system is sold out ever! Not even at launch. Good luck to anyone who wants one.

totalwar23 said:
fkusumot said:

No, this isn't true. I was there yesterday morning and the place was deserted. Here's pic:

I lie. The picture is from last month.

is that you in the picture?

Of course. I'm the one doing the Borat impression.

W29 said:
You know I was about to stay in line last Sunday at Best Buy to get a Wii, then I came to realize that I'm not that anixous to get one right now.

I don't understand why people can't wait, i mean wait a few weeks after Christmas and i bet you could go into a store and reserve one [after the store gets it they call you to come get it] If people are buying for kids just tell you kids there will be two Christmasses, one on the 25th Dec and one in late Jan.

Around the Network

gamingdevil said:
lol it's crazy really, even in my city in Greece it's the first time the system is sold out ever! Not even at launch. Good luck to anyone who wants one.

Now that's deep.

If Greece is starting to pick up for Nintendo then the competition is in trouble.

If they EVER let Nintendo begin to get a foothold in all of the European markets, it's over. They're weak in some of them (well not counting DS that is) and stronger in others but if they ever achieve uniform strength in Euroland, the west half of Eurasia, it's a Tyson TKO on Little Mac for the competition.

Next I'll be hearing of Italy warming up to the Wii which would be insane!

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!