By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Tales named Tales of Xillia

Horrible name.

Around the Network

xxain will approve of this :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Why do we care at all? :) Or at least 99,9% percent or so of VGC users who don't speak and read 2000 kanji perfectly :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Westen media should actually boycott every news that concerns the "Tales of" - series until stupid Namco Bandai releases a few titles in NA/Europe. I know that a boycott would make the situation for us JRPG hungy people even worse, but I don't know where to put my anger. ;(

Take a look at my photos on flickr

LOCALIZE THIS SOB!

I doesn't matter what its name is, it could be Tales of Hurr for all I care. But it doesn't do me any good to have another Tales game made if they never bring it to the west!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

VivaLaWilde, i agree man, in the EU Japan treated us so badly with the release of US and JP only JRPGS, eg Chrono Cross, Xenogears (i know they're published by third parties but sony could've published them in the EU), this is simply a drop in the ocean.

sony need to realise that the EU is saving its ar** at the moment, its about time they did something about it imo!!

This, Tales of Graces, Xenoblade & The Last Story NEED to come over. I've been yearning for a good next gen jrpg.

Hmm, if only Namco would be a bit more competent with the localization of their in-house titles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Finally! A tales game :D I gave up on tales of Vesperia for ps3 :( I need a good jrpg again :P

Well hopefully this one will at least get localized.. I mean really.. how much sense does it make for them to develop all these tales titles and only release them in one country. Seriously.. Namco's financial troubles lately are their own faults. The US is the LARGEST gaming market in the world... and what do we get.. Tekken and shovelware? Seriously..