By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Warning with Chrome

IE8 isn't blocking it, but warnings are coming up about programs trying to run.  Time to contact the ad company again, Brett.  Or shut them off for now.

Around the Network

I'm having the same problem. My Chrome is warning messages before I open every single page in the site. 

me also some features don't work like game connect

Stuck with IE

Weird thing is my computer didnt warn me of anything when i visit this website.

OMG I JUST GOT A VIRUS!!!

naww..but i did get the warning and i took the risk cuz i like to live life on the edge.

and LOLZ at IE8

Around the Network

Wow, I wonder what causes the problem?  Was it an ad?  Also, I even tried emailing brett and the message failed...  I found it weird that vgharts is known as an attack site...

ioi hates us!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

MasterOfHyrule said:

Wow, I wonder what causes the problem?  Was it an ad?  Also, I even tried emailing brett and the message failed...  I found it weird that vgharts is known as an attack site...

hmm. now brett's gone missing you say?

very suspicious

and congrats on your first post. WELCOME.....to JURASSIC PARK...i mean vgchartz.. who am i kidding. you've prob been a lurker for ages, and this topic just set you off and oyu hadda post your opinion.

EDIT: i take back my welcome. you've been around longer than i have lol

ShadowSnake said:
MasterOfHyrule said:

hmm. now brett's gone missing you say?

very suspicious

and congrats on your first post. WELCOME.....to JURASSIC PARK...i mean vgchartz.. who am i kidding. you've prob been a lurker for ages, and this topic just set you off and oyu hadda post your opinion.

DUDE he's been longer here than you have lol!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

DUDE he's been longer here than you have lol!

lol i know. patrick stewart showed up at my door w/ a facepalm