By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Atlus USA Announces Baroque for Wii (& PS2) + Trailer!

Not exactly blown away but I might have to pick this one up.

However, if Sting makes a sequel from the ground up for the Wii...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

ye this did answer my question in the rpg thread.

but since atlus are doing this rpg, does anyone wonder if we'll hear an announcement for golden sun or the tactics ogre series from atlus any time soon now

and the game looks kinda kool by the way... but it does look like a darker version of the .hack games

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

youjiro said:
ye this did answer my question in the rpg thread.

but since atlus are doing this rpg, does anyone wonder if we'll hear an announcement for golden sun or the tactics ogre series from atlus any time soon now

and the game looks kinda kool by the way... but it does look like a darker version of the .hack games

Atlus has nothing to do with Golden Sun.  That's Camelot. 

Atlus doesn't make the Ogre Battle series either; I'm pretty sure Quest does.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I really trust Atlus's tastes in what they choose to localize, so I'll czech this out later. While I hate 3rd-person melee, I do love me some dungeon-crawling, and this looks neat so far. I wonder what all that death nonsense means plot and gameplay-wise.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

Atlus used to produce orge games

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

it seems i am misinformed and my memory is very bad... well not for the ogre games anyways... my bad people

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

There's a difference between developing a game and localizing/publishing it. Out of all the games that Atlus releases in North America, only a few are actually developed by them. Again, Quest is the developer of the Ogre Battle / Tactics Ogre series, not Atlus.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.