By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - could my browser be the issue?

I can make threads,but I can not reply to any threads. Like I said before,when I try this it saids done,but with errors on the bottom of my page. I use internet explorer 8,I think. I have windows vista. My question is can you change browser's on windows vista? if you can,how? I'm not that tech savy,when it comes to computer's. I can reply to facebook and all of those websites just fine,but for some reason I can't on vgchartz. It's getting frustrating,as this is my number one site that I go to. If I can change my brower,I'm willing to do that. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks,in advance.

Around the Network

Just go to firefox, google, or something and do a quick installation of their own browsers.. Oh, and you cannot uninstall internet explorer.

My IE cannot post websites on here either, even though is 9. I don't know why, though.

For downloading Google Chrome (my favorite browser, and works great): Link

No "lol", huh?  Well, I guess you've learned your lesson.  I'll tell ioi that he can give you back your posting ability, now.  That's if I don't get sidetracked.......

lol

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

yes my browser was the issue/lock thread. did'nt know it was that easy to download new browser's. 

As someone who's making this post with IE8, I can tell you that something else is at work causing the problem. There is a known issue with IE9 and the scripting here, but I can't tell you off the top of my head what your problem with IE8 was. Conversely, I would have several issues with posting when I was having to use a Linux machine; I went through 4 browsers, and was not happy with any of them before getting my Windows machine replaced.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

chrome > all

dunno001 said:

As someone who's making this post with IE8, I can tell you that something else is at work causing the problem. There is a known issue with IE9 and the scripting here, but I can't tell you off the top of my head what your problem with IE8 was. Conversely, I would have several issues with posting when I was having to use a Linux machine; I went through 4 browsers, and was not happy with any of them before getting my Windows machine replaced.

yeah,I think it was 9,it was the latest one,but you can go ahead and lock thread. 

oldschoolfool said:
dunno001 said:

yeah,I think it was 9,it was the latest one,but you can go ahead and lock thread. 

You got it. Locked at op request.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...