By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Reach To Be Nominated For 7 VGA Awards!

DirtyP2002 said:

This thread tells me: We need stricter mods.

In regards to? Please feel free to PM me about this.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

its actually 6 awards, halo reach is not a studio.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

dunno001 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

to being able to have a nice xbox 360 thread where nothing from the ps3 gets mentioned. It seems to be the same people over again and again. You banned one in here but I see atleast one more culprit. As always I will report what I see derailing good threads it just sucks that once the damage is done its done.

I also predict that Halo: Reach will win seven awards.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

thranx said:
dunno001 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

to being able to have a nice xbox 360 thread where nothing from the ps3 gets mentioned. It seems to be the same people over again and again. You banned one in here but I see atleast one more culprit. As always I will report what I see derailing good threads it just sucks that once the damage is done its done.

I wasn't banned...I simply got a warning. My post wasn't off-topic and I still don't understand what was wrong with it (I want a better explanation!). This thread is about the VGA awards. There's a comment on the article that was posted in the OP that said that Mass Effect 2 had 10 nominations. I simply quoted him. And Mass Effect 2 isn't a PS3 game...

Around the Network
Boutros said:
thranx said:
dunno001 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I wasn't banned...I simply got a warning. My post wasn't off-topic and I still don't understand what was wrong with it (I want a better explanation!). This thread is about the VGA awards. There's a comment on the article that was posted in the OP that said that Mass Effect 2 had 10 nominations. I simply quoted him. And Mass Effect 2 isn't a PS3 game...

I wasn't refering to you. the other guy who is banned in here. Yours was iffy, if i reported it it was mainly to get mods here as the thread was going wayward.

Boutros said:
thranx said:
dunno001 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

....you were warned?

Err, why?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Boutros said:
thranx said:
dunno001 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

....you were warned?

Err, why?

I dunno. :P

DirtyP2002 said:

This thread tells me: We need stricter better mods.

I agree. Seen some pathetic ban reasons lately, and been told of a fair few pathetic warnings too.

OT:
Should win the majority of them. 

Don't see why this deserves a separate thread though really when a) We have a thread on the awards already, and b) It's not even the game with the most nominations...

Carl2291 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

This thread tells me: We need stricter better mods.

I agree. Seen some pathetic ban reasons lately, and been told of a fair few pathetic warnings too.

OT:
Should win the majority of them. 

Don't see why this deserves a separate thread though really when a) We have a thread on the awards already, and b) It's not even the game with the most nominations...

Shush Carl. You're not an Xbox fan, and you don't get to speak of it!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you