By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Rainbird said:
hatmoza said:
SuperAdrianK said:

uhhh.... dead day much?

It's Sunday, people chilaxing and watching football.

Yo can talk to Mr. Kitten :3 he's stuck at work and bored.

Or comment on my website idea.

Don't you have a thread for that? Also, you're intercepting the game, so no! ^_^

I'm not 100% sure being with Mr.kitten either >_>

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
hatmoza said:
SuperAdrianK said:

uhhh.... dead day much?

It's Sunday, people chilaxing and watching football.

Yo can talk to Mr. Kitten :3 he's stuck at work and bored.

I'm like the most uncreative person in existence! I dunno if I can help

I wanted to answer you on your wall but I'm clueless when it comes to website management.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Rainbird said:

It sounds good, but I don't know how well the participating VGCers will migrate.  Will they have to register to use the site?  (See other post.) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
Rainbird said:

I wanted to answer you on your wall but I'm clueless when it comes to website management.

I'm sure he'll be happy to hear a user-level reaction. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Homer and Radish are the top suspects but for a while now dtewi has been giving me bad vibes, I can't pinpoint exactly what but there's something in his play style reminds me of past rounds where he was scum. I'll have to search the thread to see if I'm not just being paranoid.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm thinking we have 3-4 mafia scum left, so we probably only have one more mis lynch left. I really think homer or radish is scum, and I would like to lynch either one of them for

Homer: weak vote on kantor who turned out to be town.

Radish: Self explanatory, screw up majorly first day and has contributed very little during past days.

... Got anymore suspects guys?

but for now

vote: Radish

off topic: what a sad and brutal death... it felt like I was touched.

I want to lynch radish, and I think he might well be scum, but then again he might not.  I think I would rather lynch someone else, I'm just not sure who. 

Also, FoS stefl for being a half-cop. 

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
Rainbird said:

I'm sure he'll be happy to hear a user-level reaction. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm looking to lynch either:

Homer - admittedly, he always does this, but I feel a Mafia vibe coming from him. Just the way he responds to accusations etc.

Dtewi - Been trying to get me lynched right from the very start, and dwelling on very small mistakes that I've made to make them seem much more substantial.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Ignore this post. I am keeping the thread marked.

/zombie.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Final-Fan said:
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm thinking we have 3-4 mafia scum left, so we probably only have one more mis lynch left. I really think homer or radish is scum, and I would like to lynch either one of them for

Homer: weak vote on kantor who turned out to be town.

Radish: Self explanatory, screw up majorly first day and has contributed very little during past days.

... Got anymore suspects guys?

but for now

vote: Radish

off topic: what a sad and brutal death... it felt like I was touched.

I want to lynch radish, and I think he might well be scum, but then again he might not.  I think I would rather lynch someone else, I'm just not sure who. 

Also, FoS stefl for being a half-cop. 

I think Homer is the most solid scum we have, and radish ought to be investigated tonight.

Vote: Homer

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you