By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Actually, this was kinda a bad time for me to enter the game. 

I have a project due Monday which I haven't started, and reading the entire mafia thread and then contributing requires time for it. 

My family was over that past couple days so you can't blame me for starting late, can you?  

Unless hatmoza really needed me to stay int he game I request a modkill. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either that, or, you guys wouldn't mind if I started playing after the weekend. It's night anyways.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Now hang on just a damn minute.  I thought hatmoza said his roles were all ones that he could just basically give a name and a link to the mafiawiki site. 

Obviously under those kind of restraints fibonacci numbers are ... IMPROBABLE to say the least, but I'd have to wonder about stefl as well. 

^ Topic for discussion tomorrow, in case I die. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'll count the votes when I get to work in a couple hours.

Where are those votals when I need them -_-

Since J0 has school work I'll ask SAK if wants the spot.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:

Now hang on just a damn minute.  I thought hatmoza said his roles were all ones that he could just basically give a name and a link to the mafiawiki site. 

Obviously under those kind of restraints fibonacci numbers are ... IMPROBABLE to say the least, but I'd have to wonder about stefl as well. 

^ Topic for discussion tomorrow, in case I die. 

that's why this is all so uneasy to understand.... and why i proposed to have an other wierd role come out if there was one....

though this won't help for today indeed, no need for a new role to come out untill tomorow if the town agrees. (well we'll also have the result of nord's lynch to make a descision).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vote: nordlead

That defense just sounds ridiculously convenient.

Around the Network

Also, I'd like to formally request that MetalGear be modkilled.  He has once again failed to play this week, notwithstanding a promise to the contrary, and I believe he has less than ten posts this entire game.  He has been logged on and able to play during much of this game, so inability is not an excuse.

Final Day 3 Votals:
[7|8] nordlead: Stefl1504, Vetteman94, radishhead, dtewi, Final-Fan, Homer_Simpson, Hephaestos | noname2200*
[1] Homer_Simpson: (dtewi), TruckOSaurus

[5|4] No Vote: dsister/c03n3nj0, MetalGear94, nordlead, Wonktonodi | noname2200*
*vote came after hammer

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
Dsister Truck                
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord            
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord            
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------            Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord            
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord            
Kantor Homer  -------  -------            Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------            Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish

Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord            
Nordlead Radish  GoW3              
Radishhead Kantor    nord            
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord            

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------            Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer            
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord            
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3              

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I'll count the votes when I get to work in a couple hours.

Where are those votals when I need them -_-

Since J0 has school work I'll ask SAK if wants the spot.

m'kay

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

From atop the highest building in town, Nordlead grabbed Mr. Kitten by the neck. "You stupid cat, you just had to go and ruin my brilliant plan. I would have lead this town to its demise if it wasn't for your meddling! These numb-heads would follow a rock if it could talk. Blast you! Now Mr Kitten, you die! "

The angry mob finally made its way to the rooftop. "Put Mr. Kitten down Nordlead, it's over. You lose" "Never" shouted Nordlead, " You will do everything I say or the pussy dies tonight."

"I want to get on the first flight to Mexico, to my getaway Mansion installed with 16 Nintendo Wiis. That's where I'll torture Mr. Kitten by forcing him to watch me play Punch-Out for hours at a time. Then I'll force him to play Wii fit all night with no sleep!"

"Somebody kill me please!" Mr. Kitten screamed in horror. "I have 9 lives, I think I'll survive the fall, but not a living moment with Nordlead!"

The town shoved Nordlead off the edge of the building along with Mr. Kitten who landed safely on his four feet. 

Nordlead is dead

Night 3 End Begin!