By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have to disagree, prof.  His DEFENSE is that he exaggerates "waffling" into "certainty" when he talks to us.  That is unacceptable. 

radish:  see above.  Either you are telling the truth and deserve to be lynched (maybe it will teach you a lesson), or you are lying and REALLY deserve to be lynched. 

Vote radishhead.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Ok, I didn't want to say this because it might influence his play, but when he's scum,  he tends to give it away pretty easily. And not through lies either, but he'll accidentally give away private info. Like when he was the SK (majin buu) and someone got turned into a cookie, he volunteered his own role by suggesting that the cookie could be eaten by the SK to gain their power.

Nobody really commented on it, but I was pretty surprised that he did that.

Anyhoo, that's something similar to what I was waiting to hear, but at this point, it's moot. He might as well hang now that I've brought up his tell of revealing info in exchange for trust.

Still not very comfortable on a vote though. I have more suspects and more discussion to do. If he lynches before I'm done, well, that's ok too.

nordlead said:

I voted gow because he made a dumb statement that reminded me of mario, but this is another matter.

So being sarcastic is stupid now ? 

Vote : radishhead

i'll come back with reasons for this vote and more observations after Chemistry class..

Problem with that is, if he's vanilla mafia on Day 1 there's nothing to give away like that.  I guess we could look at his posts to see if anything suggests unusual preoccupation with the mafia faction... 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So after a nice reprive of getting off work two hours early I see there is a bit of a mob forming to take out radishhead.  Although I have other susspicions; at this hour mob mentality seems much easier.

VOTE: Radishhead

Goodnight or day and see you after I get home from work tomorrow.

Around the Network

Hey guys, I'm back :)

As I predicted, it looks like I'm going to be the first victim of this Mafia game - kudos to whoever it was that found the embarrassing reputation that I have on other games xD

I don't think this is about lurking (because I'm not) or lying (it was only an exaggeration, not a flat-out lie); I think that the reason that I tend to get lynched fairly quickly is just because I just come across as a person who people want to lynch. I can't change my personality or the way that I phrase things, so I guess I apologise for that.

Another trait that I seem to have is that it doesn't matter what I say in a Mafia game, it ALWAYS ends up being turned against me. I've never noticed anyone else having this problem in such magnitude, and it can be frustrating :( However, I try my best to stay calm through the interrogations that are carried out on me regularly.   

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Votals:
[6,L-3] radishhead: dtewi, nordlead, Hephaestos, Final-Fan, GodofWar_3ever, Wonktonodi
[2,L-7] TruckOSaurus: dsister, noname2200
[1,L-8] noname2200: TruckOSaurus
[1,L-8] Kantor: (theprof00), theprof00
[1,L-8] theprof00: Kantor
[1,L-8] No Lynch: radishhead
[0] Final-Fan: (GodofWar_3ever), (theprof00), (theprof00)
[0] GodofWar_3ever: (Final-Fan), (nordlead)
[0] Heaphaestor: (GodofWar_3ever)
[0] Vetteman94: (dtewi)

[5] No Vote: Homer_Simpson, Linkzmax, MetalGear_94, Stefl1504, Vetteman94
With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Gotta head to work, so I wouldn't count this post as more than fluff myself. To put some input in, I'm not voting radish right now. Whether lying or bad play, he does seem the best lynchee right now, but we've got some lurkers too, MG specifically has had 2 posts total and nada in either. I'll go over the others when I get home, should it still be day.

Actually Radish survived pretty long in the FF - Themed game...

Also I don't like how Radish gets bandwagoned... I want that you please leave him at L-2 until we have gotten a little more information.

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Stefl1504 said:

Actually Radish survived pretty long in the FF - Themed game...

Also I don't like how Radish gets bandwagoned... I want that you please leave him at L-2 until we have gotten a little more information.

Sometimes just I feel like everyone hates me :(

I'm happy that there is someone with sense here - I haven't done anything yet which is worth a lynch. All those trying to lynch me now will look like fools if it goes ahead.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~