By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Excited , Mr. Kitten rushed after c03n3nj0 "Leave me alone! Stop chasing me!" shouted c03n3nj0. "But I have great news. Stop for a moment so I can share it with you."  Squeezed tightly underneath a nearby dumpster, an exhausted c03n3nj0 asked, "Why should I trust you now? You've been chasing me all day."  Mr. Kitten replied " Come out from behind there and just trust me like you've never trusted anyone before" -"FINE!" exclaimed c03n3nj0.

As soon as the mouse c03n3nj0 hesitantly snuck his head from his hiding spot, Mr. Kitten already had his sharp teeth around his fragile neck.

"Haha, you really didn't think I was gonna let you play did you? I was just hungry  :3"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Look, Kantor has since stopped commenting on my posts completely, and he questions "lynch all lurkers" despite all mafia lurking last game (despite any reasoning for it). I'd say that was good enough material to put pressure on him, but nobody is with me on this, I guess.

I wouldn't go that far.  I'm just saying that you dig a bit more before continuing, rather than give up entirely.  For example, what started you off was the fact that he posted almost immediately after you asked him to. 

What you should have also pointed out is that he quoted a post that you made quite a while earlier, but since then he had no problem staying up to date, or that he justified his silence by ignoring the entire conversation regarding radish, or that he further justified his lurking by praising the pre-apocalypse discussion in MINHA, and never mind that the apocalypse wouldn't have happened if MINHA's discussions had been fruitful, or that the very reason we're playing another vanilla game is that the play in MINHA was so atrocious.

Basically, before trying to open other people's eyes take a further look into your suspect.  People aren't going to jump on one mistake unless it's a MAJOR mistake, i.e. an outright and obvious lie, and kantor hasn't quite gotten there yet.  It may still end up bearing no fruit, but that's why you keep pushing.

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

Look, Kantor has since stopped commenting on my posts completely, and he questions "lynch all lurkers" despite all mafia lurking last game (despite any reasoning for it). I'd say that was good enough material to put pressure on him, but nobody is with me on this, I guess.

I wouldn't go that far.  I'm just saying that you dig a bit more before continuing, rather than give up entirely.  For example, what started you off was the fact that he posted almost immediately after you asked him to. 

What you should have also pointed out is that he quoted a post that you made quite a while earlier, but since then he had no problem staying up to date, or that he justified his silence by ignoring the entire conversation regarding radish, or that he further justified his lurking by praising the pre-apocalypse discussion in MINHA, and never mind that the apocalypse wouldn't have happened if MINHA's discussions had been fruitful, or that the very reason we're playing another vanilla game is that the play in MINHA was so atrocious.

Basically, before trying to open other people's eyes take a further look into your suspect.  People aren't going to jump on one mistake unless it's a MAJOR mistake, i.e. an outright and obvious lie, and kantor hasn't quite gotten there yet.  It may still end up bearing no fruit, but that's why you keep pushing.

MINHA?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:

Excited , Mr. Kitten rushed after c03n3nj0 "Leave me alone! Stop chasing me!" shouted c03n3nj0. "But I have great news. Stop for a moment so I can share it with you."  Squeezed tightly underneath a nearby dumpster, an exhausted c03n3nj0 asked, "Why should I trust you now? You've been chasing me all day."  Mr. Kitten replied " Come out from behind there and just trust me like you've never trusted anyone before" -"FINE!" exclaimed c03n3nj0.

As soon as the mouse c03n3nj0 hesitantly snuck his head from his hiding spot, Mr. Kitten already had his sharp teeth around his fragile neck.

"Haha, you really didn't think I was gonna let you play did you? I was just hungry  :3"

rofl

hatmoza said:

>:[

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

noname with his 5 jobs and wonky being new were your best bets. they seem active so not sure you'll maintain your play streak.

Hey, it's only TWO jobs!  Unfortunately, one of them routinely makes unreasonable demands on my time...

An unrelated note:

http://forums.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=70871&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

Apparently radish head has quite the reputation!

There were 43 people at the start of that Mafia game.  And here we complain ours get too big sometimes.  That is just ridiculous

dtewi said:

MINHA?

May It Never Happen Again, a.k.a. Round 22.

Vetteman94 said:

There were 43 people at the start of that Mafia game.  And here we complain ours get too big sometimes.  That is just ridiculous

Just because we can be bad, doesn't mean someone somewhere can't be even worse!

Anyhow, what are your thoughts so far, vetteman?

Also, for linkz, can you please provide with a vote and post total?

Okay, just finished catching up with the game

I am not aginst a first day lynch, if I think someone has acted suspicious enough I have no problem voting for them

I kinda found GoW's aggressiveness in the beginninig a little weird

Radishhead is suspicious on the first day again, last time he was a serial killer I say we go for it

DIE RADISH DIE!!

-

MetalGear_94 said:

Okay, just finished catching up with the game

I am not aginst a first day lynch, if I think someone has acted suspicious enough I have no problem voting for them

I kinda found GoW's aggressiveness in the beginninig a little weird

Radishhead is suspicious on the first day again, last time he was a serial killer I say we go for it

DIE RADISH DIE!!

Does a vote go along with this dramatic statement, or must we wait for you to finish your 17th cup of darkness?

Read the thread....be back in 3 hours.