By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lets get a sign up thread started

-

Around the Network

I nominate worst player: town.

Round 24 sign-up thread, mod TBD.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121292

theprof00 said:

wow trucks. Did you even read any of my analysis on Heph?

He was my number one suspect.

Did you really think mafia would leave Heph, of all people (an MVP for now 3 games out of the last 6-7), alive til the end of the game. Poorly, poorly chosen vote.

Your analysis was made on Day One why would I rely on that?

Signature goes here!

stefl really was the most useful player. Town should really be thanking you for your contribution. After I died,and linkz followed, I knew heph and nord were going to utterly annihilate the rest of you guys.

And even without nord, they still annihilated you guys. Vette did great though.

Vette I was so happy you started posting more because you were a dominant force. You were my real hope for the town.

Also, sorry I didn't send out more invitations to the losers lounge. I can't send messages from my work computer for some reason, and kept putting it off til I got home, where I would promptly play starcraft2 and then fall asleep. VGC message system blows.

Good game Heph. even though I had you pegged from day 1. Good choice in killing me the first night. You were dead day 2.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Did you really think mafia would leave Heph, of all people (an MVP for now 3 games out of the last 6-7), alive til the end of the game. Poorly, poorly chosen vote.

So, when Heph said he was a major contributor, and my list contradicted that when it said that he talked more with Hat and people who weren't even playing, that was irrelevant? Oh well. Maybe you just didn't notice his obvious contradiction.

But again, you don't answer the second part of that. 

You believed that mafia would leave an MVP player til the end of the game.

Also, shame on all of you for not claiming doctor.

Done, eh?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm not trying to pick on you trucks.

Everyone failed utterly and completely at very simple logic.

Why leave an MVP townie, who is barely contributing (A HUGE change from normal play) alive?

You were so close too.

"why would Radish finger Wonk right after Nord was lynched, and stay on Wonk for several days"

nordlead sees the future:

ok, prof is fine, GoW would be my second choice but I have a feeling he will get himself lynched (if not we kill him the next night).

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

So, when Heph said he was a major contributor, and my list contradicted that when it said that he talked more with Hat and people who weren't even playing, that was irrelevant? Oh well. Maybe you just didn't notice his obvious contradiction.

But again, you don't answer the second part of that. 

You believed that mafia would leave an MVP player til the end of the game.

Also, shame on all of you for not claiming doctor.

Actually I was hoping that someone would at least fake claim... even if we had two docs it wouldn't have hurt...