By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Right now I'm leaning towards radish more than Hephaestos. One thing he did in the last two days that bothered me a lot is start off each of those days by saying something "Nobody is suspicious, guess I'm gonna be on the hot seat today because on my Day One behavior".

I'll try to fish out the posts for my next post.

Also, I'd like to say that if it is indeed radish who is the last scum then this game will become the ultimate reference as to why we should lynch all liars!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Turns out he did that three and two days ago :

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3793185 - Three Days Ago

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3796240 - Two Days Ago

Yesterday he started with his first analysis in a long time, where he kisses butt to the Mafia ("the remaining Mafia is a very clever player") and talks about himself in the third person (nothing suspicious but just weird). He also brings up his Day One behavior.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3804949

Signature goes here!

that joins a bit my feeling that his better contributions of the past 2 days kind of show that he didn't put himself during the rest of the game.

Though although I appreciate that he made these posts and participated in the last days (he had some good constructive input yesterday, particularly), he again made one of these remarkes that just get under my skin when FF was voted on...the buddy up to the majority of players post :-/

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@radish: It's still twilight, do you have something to add?

Nah, I think the right choice was made- I was just about to vote FF too, so feel free to hold me partly responsible if it all goes wrong :)

But I would very much like to have his input today, i'd be interested if he finds something on trucks as besides his fixation on homer, nothing much can be said about him.

in any case let's take our time.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

C'mon town, you can do it!  Don't screw this up at the last second!

TruckOSaurus said:

Also, I'd like to say that if it is indeed radish who is the last scum then this game will become the ultimate reference as to why we should lynch all liars!

I hate to bring this up again, but I hardly lied - I merely exaggerated. Not that it makes a difference, because I'm not the last Mafia - I therefore KNOW that it's one of you two.

It's true that I haven't been contributing much in the last couple of days, but that's mainly because at this late stage of the game, everything that has been lynchable so far has resulted in a lynch - if you know what I mean. For example, we were stretching the "Mafia-tells" a bit with Homer, but we don't even have things like that to go on now. It it's happened, then the person responsible is already dead. The only reason that we've made it this far is through a combination of luck and acting calmly/thinking carefully. Townies have to think about what they say, or they get lynched or night-killed if they may know too much.

Obviously, this is more difficult for the Mafia, who have to get themselves into the mentality of a Townie - and this gets more difficult as the game goes on. I know that it's already been commented that I was "sucking up" to the Mafia with another comment like this, but it's true - the remaining Mafia is clearly an experienced player that has played a lot of games of Mafia. One that has not made any mistakes thus far, and managed to stay under the radar for a very long time. As a fairly clumsy Mafia player, I believe that it's natural for Townies to make mistakes - because they're not trying to act like town; they ARE town. A more experienced player playing as a Mafia would be so focused on not making any mistakes, that I believe that it would lead to his downfall.

I therefore propose that we lynch the person who has played a game that seems almost too perfect to believe. It's a risky strategy, but the thought behind it makes sense. I haven't checked the posts yet, but I'm fairly certain that Heph has fallen under this category during this game. No mistakes; managed to keep suspicion off him 100%. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I hate to bring this up again, but I hardly lied - I merely exaggerated. Not that it makes a difference, because I'm not the last Mafia - I therefore KNOW that it's one of you two.

It's true that I haven't been contributing much in the last couple of days, but that's mainly because at this late stage of the game, everything that has been lynchable so far has resulted in a lynch - if you know what I mean. For example, we were stretching the "Mafia-tells" a bit with Homer, but we don't even have things like that to go on now. It it's happened, then the person responsible is already dead. The only reason that we've made it this far is through a combination of luck and acting calmly/thinking carefully. Townies have to think about what they say, or they get lynched or night-killed if they may know too much.

Obviously, this is more difficult for the Mafia, who have to get themselves into the mentality of a Townie - and this gets more difficult as the game goes on. I know that it's already been commented that I was "sucking up" to the Mafia with another comment like this, but it's true - the remaining Mafia is clearly an experienced player that has played a lot of games of Mafia. One that has not made any mistakes thus far, and managed to stay under the radar for a very long time. As a fairly clumsy Mafia player, I believe that it's natural for Townies to make mistakes - because they're not trying to act like town; they ARE town. A more experienced player playing as a Mafia would be so focused on not making any mistakes, that I believe that it would lead to his downfall.

I therefore propose that we lynch the person who has played a game that seems almost too perfect to believe. It's a risky strategy, but the thought behind it makes sense. I haven't checked the posts yet, but I'm fairly certain that Heph has fallen under this category during this game. No mistakes; managed to keep suspicion off him 100%. 

Now I see where you were going with this. I thought you were praising the Mafia to pat yourself on the back but it seems it's quite the opposite, you're saying "The last scum is so bright and I'm such a screw up therefore I can't be Mafia."

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Now I see where you were going with this. I thought you were praising the Mafia to pat yourself on the back but it seems it's quite the opposite, you're saying "The last scum is so bright and I'm such a screw up therefore I can't be Mafia."

Pretty much - I'm just too proud to claim it in such an obvious statement :(

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

My guess is that you're using your reputation to shield you from the fact that you are in fact the last member of the Mafia.

Also, you say you hate to bring up your Day One behavior but for the last few days you've done nothing but bring it up... why exactly?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

My guess is that you're using your reputation to shield you from the fact that you are in fact the last member of the Mafia.

Also, you say you hate to bring up your Day One behavior but for the last few days you've done nothing but bring it up... why exactly?

I just wanted to make sure that you guys knew that I was aware of my Day 1 mistakes, and that using them against me wouldn't be a surprise attack.

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

1) I've been "praising" your renewed activity in the past 2 days... saying it was actually a bit odd that you didn't participate before yet it was welcome that now you did.... and now you're saying that you're currently not participating as much as before? are you trying to downplay the fact that you actually can play normally? you spent half the game doing one liners, this above post is probably as long as all you posted between the end of day one and the lynch of FF and you sure know this as i've said it many times already.

2) "townies have to think about what they say, or they get lynched or night-killed if they may know too much".

wait what? townies get lynched for knowing too much??? OK slates clean for last day, possible slip up here. FoS Radish

3)ooh reverse psychology, nice... that's fitting for you since both of us have little to argue against us ^^, but it also shows you didn't pay all that much attention this game. Some townies died because of us, heck FF only got voted on by trucks and I (oh but it's true, you said you'd share the blame....).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO