By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: CGI Vs. Khuutra

benao87 said:

Man i wish i had 100 posts, and i dont feel like spamming the ones i need. Khuutra might be the best poster on this site.

You can do 11 quality posts in a day it's quite east actually lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
benao87 said:

Man i wish i had 100 posts, and i dont feel like spamming the ones i need. Khuutra might be the best poster on this site.

Ya know, I was staring at that post for at least 3 minutes thinking the same thing.  I don't know if he was being serious or not,still, I think a vessel in my brain popped.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
benao87 said:

Ya know, I was staring at that post for at least 3 minutes thinking the same thing.  I don't know if he was being serious or not,still, I think a vessel in my brain popped.

Sorry if you can't make quality posts I know not everyone can.  Also just noticed my typo, yay I'm on a different keyboard smaller than my old one and there is a 't' next to the 'y'.  Hrm what other quips do I have up my sleeve, oh right.

You should try to avoid popping vessels in your brain it's not like you have many to spare

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
benao87 said:

Sorry if you can't make quality posts I know not everyone can.  Also just noticed my typo, yay I'm on a different keyboard smaller than my old one and there is a 't' next to the 'y'.  Hrm what other quips do I have up my sleeve, oh right.

You should try to avoid popping vessels in your brain it's not like you have many to spare

I didn't even see that typo. And what are you talking about?! I was talking about benao87's post >_>

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

CGI

Sorry Khuutra

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
benao87 said:

I didn't even see that typo. And what are you talking about?! I was talking about benao87's post >_>

Then why quote me! Sounded like you were trying to be mean so I jokingly was mean back you do have a history haha

MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
benao87 said:

Then why quote me! Sounded like you were trying to be mean so I jokingly was mean back you do have a history haha

I quoted you because I agreed with you. Look @ bolded.

What the hell did you think I was getting at O_o

You're such a bad man, and mean... You weren't joking! You called me stupid and a useless poster :'(

*Reported*

Khuutra!

(Anyone who votes the other way gets put on my ignore list because I couldn't possibly look anyone in the eye who voted for the other guy)

Tease.

Khuutra

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

CGI