By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New IP from Bioware!

darthdevidem01 said:

lol @ people being negative because they can't handle Dragon Age 2's change

______

and this moves up my most anticipated list just because the masters at Bioware are making it!

Hey its only me >_>;

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:
darthdevidem01 said:

lol @ people being negative because they can't handle Dragon Age 2's change

______

and this moves up my most anticipated list just because the masters at Bioware are making it!

Hey its only me >_>;

Don't leave me out

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

It's Mass Effect 3: Past Warfare

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

well im sure it will be good.

Seems like it could be Shattered Steel. The iron atomic number code gave it all. I remember playing Shattered Steel back in 98 or so. It was sort of the "cheap deal" since it was pretty and playable in almost any PC much like Half Life 2 is these days. Nice game, it would be amazing to hear of it after all these years.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:

Seems like it could be Shattered Steel. The iron atomic number code gave it all. I remember playing Shattered Steel back in 98 or so. It was sort of the "cheap deal" since it was pretty and playable in almost any PC much like Half Life 2 is these days. Nice game, it would be amazing to hear of it after all these years.

I hope it is a shattered steel game! I liked it the last time I played it, and I can always go for more mech warrior type games.

Rumor has it that it could be a Mass Effect Multiplayer Spin Off Game aimed for Call of Duty Players.

http://kotaku.com/5692552/rumor-biowares-new-mass-effect-is-a-multiplayer-spin off

Or Mass Effect 3 or a new IP. But there are A LOT of Evidence that leads to this game being a Mass Effect Game

Need more games from BioWare. Why can't other companies make such gems as them. They suck. ;(

Antabus said:

Need more games from BioWare. Why can't other companies make such gems as them. They suck. ;(

Epic? Valve? Naughty Dog? Blizzard?

Cross-X said:
Antabus said:

Epic? Valve? Naughty Dog? Blizzard?

Gears of war is good, valve does not make many good games,  only naughty dog game I've played was Jak something and it sucked. Blizzard has SC. None of those compare to the greatness which BioWare brings to us!