By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's watching the Tester 2?

Who's watching the Tester 2?

Adrianne Curry is hot 23 23.71%

War Princess is really cute <3 31 31.96%

That big fat guy has so many games 8 8.25%

War Princess is really cute <3 14 14.43%

The prize of this contest... 14 14.43%

I wish I could be part of this contest 7 7.22%

Total:97

Obviously I think War Princess is totally cute. I'm gonna say that I'm already her number 1 fan... (I'm an idiot obviously, but whatever) I like the fact that she admitted freely in episode 1 that she doesn't even have a PS3. It's like you're applying to become an English teacher and you freely admit to the principal that you never read any classic literature. I think that took a lot of guts. Anyway, she's totally cute <3

Around the Network

I am! It's fun!

I don't really watch reality TV. Actually, I don't really watch TV at all...

Yeah, War Princess is totally adorable. <3

badgenome said:

Yeah, War Princess is totally adorable. <3

this might be the first time in the history of vgchartz that bugrimmar and badgenome agree on something.

/cry

Around the Network

I saw episode one but I forget who War Princess is, but I'm glad that one stereotypical frat guy idiot is gone.

AdventWolf said:

I forget who War Princess is

Die.

I am too. Good show, but Triple Threat>War Princess

badgenome said:
AdventWolf said:

I forget who War Princess is

Die.

yeah, as if there are any other girls!  at least none that i remember

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I haven't yet. Is it any better than the first one?

I learnt to hate the winner of the first one, I wanted that other dude, the one that got second, to win.