By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Former possible GOTY contender gets a 2 from IGN (other sites agree)

Chairman-Mao said:
NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:
NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:

You can have Emma whatshername I'll take Megan Fox.

The hotness is negated somewhat by the sluttiness.  I'll take Emma thank you very much.  :)

Just cause she's hot doesn't make her a slut. She's married now.

Fair enough.  Have you seen her in interviews and such?  She's not  very nice a lot of the time. 

Yeah I do agree here personality is shit, I think her fame has gotten to her head. 

Seriously, she bunrs ever bridge imaginable.  If you suck at acting, you prbably shouldn't trash the directors who hire you only for looks in the first place.  Easy way to get replaced. lol

Edit: Also as much as I hate to admit it, if they ever do a  Wonder Woman movie like we always hear, she would be one of the best choices lookswise.

Around the Network

There's just something about that emma watson. lol

oldschoolfool said:

There's just something about that emma watson. lol

She's got a wayyyyy about herrr, I don't know what it is, but I know that I can't live without herrrrrrrrrrrr

NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:
NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:
NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:

You can have Emma whatshername I'll take Megan Fox.

The hotness is negated somewhat by the sluttiness.  I'll take Emma thank you very much.  :)

Just cause she's hot doesn't make her a slut. She's married now.

Fair enough.  Have you seen her in interviews and such?  She's not  very nice a lot of the time. 

Yeah I do agree here personality is shit, I think her fame has gotten to her head. 

Seriously, she bunrs ever bridge imaginable.  If you suck at acting, you prbably shouldn't trash the directors who hire you only for looks in the first place.  Easy way to get replaced. lol

Edit: Also as much as I hate to admit it, if they ever do a  Wonder Woman movie like we always hear, she would be one of the best choices lookswise.

lol yeah that's true, her acting is nothing special. haha She only gets roles as the good looking girl. Isn't always a bad thing but looks fade over time.

RolStoppable said:

As soon as I first read about this game's direction I knew it would turn out bad and also worse than previous HP games. Reading "possible GotY contender" and then seeing what this thread was about gave me a good laugh.

your avatar gives me a good laugh.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
oldschoolfool said:

your avatar gives me a good laugh.

And why would that be?

it's a woman,I don't see those in real life. lol

Really GOTY contender? I just spit out my OJ!

darthdevidem01 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Sorry dudes but my girlfriend is better looking. Shes cute but not nearly as hot as you all make her out to be.

and megan fox fucked herself with all the plastic surgery. Lets see what happens to her career with no talent and looking like an alien

pics or it didn't happen!

Bad picture of me looks like I just got out of work. And no airbrushing on her... unlike some photos in this thread. and her thumbs aren't stubs... Oh and her bra size? D's with her weighing in at 105 pounds.

Here is another picture for you.