By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Former possible GOTY contender gets a 2 from IGN (other sites agree)

Mummelmann said:

A Harry Potter product with low quality?! Who would have thought? Next we'll be hearing that Twilight won't win any Oscars.

Are you including the movies in this, because they are not that bad.  The games, fine.  But even some of those were pretty good.  Apparently this one was crap, but the ones prior were decent enough, especially for fans.  Please don't compare to Twilight, that's harsh.  :P

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Mummelmann said:

A Harry Potter product with low quality?! Who would have thought? Next we'll be hearing that Twilight won't win any Oscars.

Are you including the movies in this, because they are not that bad.  The games, fine.  But even some of those were pretty good.  Apparently this one was crap, but the ones prior were decent enough, especially for fans.  Please don't compare to Twilight, that's harsh.  :P

The movie was AMAZING! We should all discuss the movie now and how good Emma Watson looks in winter clothes.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Doobie_wop said:
NYANKS said:
Mummelmann said:

The movie was AMAZING! We should all discuss the movie now and how good Emma Watson looks in winter clothes.

If this was facebook I would "LIKE" this comment.  How about the part when Harry and Ron opened the Horcrux in the snow....that was interesting.  O_o

I'm pretty sure you put GOTY contender in the title for hits.

I prefer my ladies to look like women, not 12 year boys.

Oh Jennifer Connelly, what I would do to you.

she looks better with hair

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Doobie_wop said:
NYANKS said:
Mummelmann said:

If this was facebook I would "LIKE" this comment.  How about the part when Harry and Ron opened the Horcrux in the snow....that was interesting.  O_o

I think I saw half a boob.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

Doobie_wop said:
NYANKS said:
Doobie_wop said:
NYANKS said:
Mummelmann said:

I think I saw half a boob.

Once again, "LIKE". Lmao

voty2000 said:

I prefer my women to look like women, not an old beaver with a declining career as an actor who for some reason has some sort of phobia against tweezers. Her eyebrows and (somewhat) feminine face bears a great resemblance to this man

A bid good day to you sir and I'll leave this as a parting gift, with the hope that you will one day truly appreciate what real beauty is.

SmokedHostage said:

B.) Emma Watson has a man's face in my honest opinion.

I'm glad I wasn't alone on this thought. 

xD

Doobie_wop said:
voty2000 said:

I prefer my women to look like women, not an old beaver with a declining career as an actor who for some reason has some sort of phobia against tweezers. Her eyebrows and (somewhat) feminine face bears a great resemblance to this man

A bid good day to you sir and I'll leave this as a parting gift, with the hope that you will one day truly appreciate what real beauty is.

So you're not denying that you like 12 year boys?

She gorgeous yes, but Connelly's boobs would suffacate Watson, and a suffering career does not detract from her beauty.