By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How did the Wii Black Ops only do 19,000.  That's freakin abysmal.  Shouldn't the promotion of the HD versions acted as cross promotion A LITTLE. Holy Hell.

Around the Network

Ouch at COD on Wii... no matter how you try to turn that one hurts. PS3 has EMEAA locked down, even with GT5 still on the horizon.

Wow...Kinect really had a serious effect in EMEA...Oh and Black Ops as well...lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:

Wow...Kinect really had a serious effect in EMEA...Oh and Black Ops as well...lol.

I actually thought they would have a prety easy win, shows my grasp on the numbers lol.  Gran Tursimo's efect will settle this.  It should drop the hammer, so to speak, and from there we can start inferring outcomes.

NYANKS said:
heruamon said:

I actually thought they would have a prety easy win, shows my grasp on the numbers lol.  Gran Tursimo's efect will settle this.  It should drop the hammer, so to speak, and from there we can start inferring outcomes.

Perhaps...time will tell on if kinect is a WOM product or not.  I thought there was a possibility that Kinect could do well in EMEA, but 327K was a bit more than I expected. 

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Why do people think that GT5 is going to affect PS3 sales?

heruamon said:
NYANKS said:
heruamon said:

Perhaps...time will tell on if kinect is a WOM product or not.  I thought there was a possibility that Kinect could do well in EMEA, but 327K was a bit more than I expected. 

I feel like there will be a pretty decent drop off next week, although the holidays will mask it.  The huge advertising campaign made for a very artificial high, I think even with word of mouth, it should decline a good amount.  Unless the advertising is sustained over the whole quarter.

ghaleon1980 said:

I dont know either, I have a feeling alot of people will be dissapointed lol

ghaleon1980 said:

This game is a bit like Halo in the United States.  That's the impact it has.  The game is Sony's biggest Killer App.  Historically, the game has destroyed worlds.  One actually reached 15 million. You can justtell by the preorders and mounting hype.  There'll be a pretty decent boost.

The way Black Ops is advertised, you wouldn't know there was a Wii version of it.}

At least in the US.

Pixel Art can be fun.