By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - cannot sign in on starcraft 2!

i did and it is. i am in the northeast 

Around the Network

alright it finally worked  but i had  to put in 3/4 of my email address because it did not accept the full version. it was like this burton5899@sbcglo and then type password appeared. i also noticed that battle.net save my campaign progress and recorded clips this needs to be done for other games because now in my opinion sc2 deserves GOTY 

Trentonater said:

alright it finally worked  but i had  to put in 3/4 of my email address because it did not accept the full version. it was like this burton5899@sbcglo and then type password appeared. i also noticed that battle.net save my campaign progress and recorded clips this needs to be done for other games because now in my opinion sc2 deserves GOTY 

well that's weird lol, at least you got it working. As for online saves it is a neat feature, Steam offers a similar service for steamworks games, it's called steam cloud and that uploads your saves to their servers, you can turn it on in the options somewhere, I don't use it myself. I believe Ubisofts recent games (Assassin's Creed 2, Splinter cell conviction etc) they have that built into the DRM lol.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!