By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - cannot sign in on starcraft 2!

the button you click on is dark and unresponsive. i just got a new comp and re-downloaded it and i cant get on the game profile

Around the Network
Trentonater said:

the button you click on is dark and unresponsive. i just got a new comp and re-downloaded it and i cant get on the game profile

make sure your firewall/router is set up properly would be the first thing to try.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Trentonater said:

make sure your firewall/router is set up properly would be the first thing to try.

it is

zarx said:
Trentonater said:

well i downloaded the game client and it says activation required to play but i don't know how to do that

Trentonater said:
zarx said:
Trentonater said:

well i downloaded the game client and it says activation required to play but i don't know how to do that

do you have a battle.net account?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:
Trentonater said:
zarx said:
Trentonater said:

yeah

Trentonater said:
zarx said:
Trentonater said:
zarx said:
Trentonater said:

yeah

so you have a battle.net account which you presumably have  bought SC2 with and when you load up the game and put in the email and password for said account the sign in button stays greyed out correct?  

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Trentonater said:
zarx said:
Trentonater said:
zarx said:
Trentonater said:

yeah

so you have a battle.net account which you presumably have  bought SC2 with and when you load up the game and put in the email and password for said account the sign in button stays greyed out correct?  

yes

hmm could you log on to battle.net and go to your profile and check to make sure the game is activated on your account. Oh and BTW what region are you in? 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

The button is greyed out until you enter your email address that you used as your username. Or if you're talking about something else, Printscreen it.