By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2 of the most underrated or forgotten guitarists

Eddie Van Halen is under-rated. I'd put him in the top 5 all time easily but the rolling stone magazine only put him like 80th or something in their top 100 guitarists.

Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:

Eddie Van Halen is under-rated. I'd put him in the top 5 all time easily but the rolling stone magazine only put him like 80th or something in their top 100 guitarists.

Lemme guess: That magazine puts someone from the rolling stones in n#1?

Eddie Hazel & Buddy Guy.

Mr.Metralha said:
Chairman-Mao said:

http://www.listology.com/story/rolling-stone-100-greatest-guitarists

Top 5 were: Hendrix, Duane Allman, BB King, Eric Clapton and Robert Johnson.

Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) was #10

Not a terrible list but I find Hendrix kinda over-rated. I'm a big Van Halen fan so I'm biased towards EVH.

Chairman-Mao said:
Mr.Metralha said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Not a terrible list but I find Hendrix kinda over-rated. I'm a big Van Halen fan so I'm biased towards EVH.

Tony Iommi is 86th, whilst Jack White is 17th? That is the worst list ever.

Around the Network

replying so that I can come back to check all the videos out later :)

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

highwaystar101 said:
Chairman-Mao said:
Mr.Metralha said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Tony Iommi is 86th, whilst Jack White is 17th? That is the worst list ever.

Yeah its a pretty terrible list. I can't believe the Rolling Stone magazine would put out such a bad list.

Mr.Metralha said:

I bet you don't know this man. And i bet you think at some point in the video there's 2 or 3 guitars.

what in the name of Beelzebub is this guy doing to the guitar? It's like he has a million f***ing fingers!!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

andres segovia.

Chairman-Mao said:

Never believe any mainstream publication, Rolling Stone magazine would put the jonas brothers in the top ten if they got paid enough money. But anyhow I don't think EVH is under-rated the guy is a legend.