By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: November 24th, 2010 - Gran Turismo 5 Day

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Party Time!!!!! The wait is over!

I cannot wait to drive this car, I'm drinking a Red Bull right now, I like Red Bull right now, I like Gran Turismo and I can't wait to play it because it is good I like it and Red Bull too!!! It's soooo freaking gooooD!!!!! I'm driving Red Bull right now and I can't wait to drink GT5....JESUS!!!

awesome i can finally go a to a midnight release during the holidays

Pyramid12 said:

Does any1 here from AUS know where I can get a Logitech G25 racing wheel?

I will make a thread for the GT setup that I will be getting and how I will be getting it. I'm gonna do that now actually.

A_C_E said:
Pyramid12 said:

Does any1 here from AUS know where I can get a Logitech G25 racing wheel?

I will make a thread for the GT setup that I will be getting and how I will be getting it. I'm gonna do that now actually.

you from AUS? caus Im starting to think G25 isn't sold at local electronic shops here been looking for it for a long time...=.=

Around the Network
Scoobes said:

HELL YEAH! Finally!

Top Gear posted the announcement on Facebook and racked up 1500 likes and over 300 comments in 40 minutes.

I guess you didn't get the memo that people don't care about GT5 ;)

I kid, I kid.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:

So close to Majin and the Forsaken Realm? They are sending GT5 to die.

Majin and the Doomed Realm

It will remain forsaken :( lol

and that game actually dropped it's price to 49 'pre launch' even...I feel sorry for it

and OT: HELLZ YEAZ! I know it kinda sucked for the fans but from a business stand point I think they played this one right...now the hype level is so high it's not even funny

I am buying Majin too though, it looks good, hopefully it'll still do well

sadly, at this point, looking at sales for games like enslaved, I'll be very surprised  if it actually did do well

I feel sorry for Majin as well.  Then again almost no one voted for it in vgchartz most wanted :(

Great news! Too bad no one will buy it since Black Ops just came out.

FireBringer said:

I am getting a G27 racing wheel for it, so in my opinion MJK45, I'd say upgade it!  :D

Though I hate how I cannot use these wheel for all systems. Sure the PC and PS3 take it, but the 360 is useless with it..

All X360 wheel are discontinued with only a few Fanatec 911 wheels left. Madcatz has brought out a new wheel but it sucks just like other Madcatz wheels. (no FFB)

It seems so far Microsoft is pushing Kinect so don't count on any future wheel from Microsoft.  I would  avoid buying any racing game on the X360 as much as possible unless you want to race with Kinect. Some bought F1 2010 on PS3 instead of X360 because of this.

I wonder if the PS3 can pull off another 1 mil week...played the demo at gamestop the other day, might pick this up, and I'm not even a GT fan! lol