By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: November 24th, 2010 - Gran Turismo 5 Day

GT5 box cover

Around the Network

All aboard the hype train!!!

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

PS3 got EMEAA on lockdown !!!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

23 NOV  LuLZ Sozzers delayed aGain1!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

HELL YEAH! Finally!

Top Gear posted the announcement on Facebook and racked up 1500 likes and over 300 comments in 40 minutes.

Around the Network

I stiill have the logitech force feed back Gt wheel that was made for GT3 Time to update or keep using it ?

Too people saying now Sony can start hyping it they allready did, it was called the DELAY IT AND THEY"LL COME campaign.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I am getting a G27 racing wheel for it, so in my opinion MJK45, I'd say upgade it!  :D

Though I hate how I cannot use these wheel for all systems. Sure the PC and PS3 take it, but the 360 is useless with it..

yay GT5!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

@Firebringer ,yes they should be universal so G27 is the way to go

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Does any1 here from AUS know where I can get a Logitech G25 racing wheel?