By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did this guy figured out Skyward Sword travelling method? :O

omg, the nerdiness of that was just too much.  i got about half way and just couldn't finish it.

Around the Network

You know what?  That actually made Sense

kitler53 said:

omg, the nerdiness of that was just too much.  i got about half way and just couldn't finish it.

Not to mention his voice, it was like listening to a duck with a cold!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Man was this on my mind since the art came out, now I know for sure I hadn't gone mad!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Sounds..plausible. Suppose we'll find out in a few months :D

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

If you didn't know already, Legend of Zelda is one of the nerdiest things ever. But that makes it even more fun imo!

yes we will fly and we will be using the WM-plus to do so but it still does not have to mean that the sword will transform to some kind of flying thing. but at the same time it could who knows. will be fun to see how it ends up.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Flying was hinted at in an earlier Aonuma interview.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/nov/25/eiji-aonuma-legend-zelda-interview

one big flaw though.

if the hyrule logo is suposed to be the girl in her flying form... why does the shield already have the logo on it? (you can see it clearly when he pauses the image in the jump).

just there it stoped making sense.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

one big flaw though.

if the hyrule logo is suposed to be the girl in her flying form... why does the shield already have the logo on it? (you can see it clearly when he pauses the image in the jump).

just there it stoped making sense.

i thought about that aswell. but it still is a very playsible theory imo.