By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what will be the highest selling game of 2008?

I want to say SSBB but realistically probally GTA IV unless Japan gets buying loads of SSBB.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

I think wiiplay is gonna crush all those other game sales.

I didn't see a rule against choosing it!

What if Gears of War 2 hits in 2008. I think its quite possible. With no "if"s, i guess the combination of 360 price cut around gta4 release and the bonus stuff, will make gta4 explode. Easily...

Should be Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

If we are talking in the USA maybe GTA, but WW i think its Wii-fit, It seems to be really appealing to the Japanese, and i think it will be huge out here in Europe as well.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Around the Network

Gears of War 2 or Grand Theft Auto IV

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.

PC Gamer

StarCraft 2

World of Warcraft

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Sorry there is way too many Alpha moms and grandparents with Wii's,

Wiifit will run the marathon and win.  Mario Kart will be a close second, just by the numbers that Mario Party 8 put up.

GTAIV will sell like Halo did the first six weeks but it won't go any further, especially with the media always putting negative news on its popularity. And it going to be an election year so get ready for the war on "bad video games" spin.

I'm just saying...

WII SPORTS!!!