By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict Gran Turismo 5's Metacritic Scores (READ THE RULES)

1) 94-98

2) 97

3) 45%

Around the Network

120/100 due to rating overload from the critics having to change their pants.

YG

I Predict....

Range:

94 - 98 (i have high hopes lol)

Precise:

% that are 100:

40%

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Range : 89-94

Precise: 91

Percentage of 100:

20%

Good luck with the thread 4k1x3r, it will be difficult and time consuming to keep up...

Around the Network
FireBringer said:

Good luck with the thread 4k1x3r, it will be difficult and time consuming to keep up...

Well ftm thanks to Excel it's not that hard, the main problem is that people are not paying attention to some things, like the guiduc above you, his range prediction is a 6pt range and not a 5pt range prediction lol.

@Guiduc -> 89-93 or 90-94?

1.    95-100
2.    100
3.    99%

Smart Men answer questions, Wise men ask questions.
Gamers play games, True Gamers support Gaming

I think people need to count 5 points

90 - 95....might seem like "FIVE" points...but its not

90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95.......thats "SIX" Points....not "FIVE"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

I think people need to count 5 points

90 - 95....might seem like "FIVE" points...but its not

90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95.......thats "SIX" Points....not "FIVE"

Thanks for helping, even with your help people are having troubles doing maths. x)

@Connor JCP -> I know that everyone can say whatever one wants like some people before you (ex: 120/100) but can we be serious for a moment? =D Average perfect score is impossible, so give us a reasonable prediction. It's not only individual prediction that counts, we'll see if VGChartz as a hole had it right too.

And as darth said, 5 points dude, 5!

1.    96-100
2.    99
3.    90%