By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NBA discussion thread

Any of you guys watching the Magic game? Howard has 16 of the teams 18 points so far!! =O

Around the Network

The Heat notched their 7th win in a row !!! It looks like they found their stride.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Woohoo my bulls beat the Lakers! :) Snapping a 7 game losing streak against them going back to 2006.

Notorius.A.i.G said:

The Heat notched their 7th win in a row !!! It looks like they found their stride.

I find the Knicks 7 game win win streak more impressive.  I can't wait to see these teams hook up in a couple weeks.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Tayne said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

I find the Knicks 7 game win win streak more impressive.  I can't wait to see these teams hook up in a couple weeks.

If the Knicks extend their winstreak to 10 ( Next 3 opponents include Denver, Boston, and Miami ) then I think that they could finish the season with around 48 - 52 wins.

Around the Network
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Tayne said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

If the Knicks extend their winstreak to 10 ( Next 3 opponents include Denver, Boston, and Miami ) then I think that they could finish the season with around 48 - 52 wins.

Man that's a brutal stretch.  I'll believe they are for real if they beat Boston or Miami.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

Quite easy game today, we held the Bobcats to just 62, we shot bad but they shot simply awfully. Next game will be a big test, Knicks at MSG, we'll see how good they've become

Umos-Cmos said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Tayne said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Man that's a brutal stretch.  I'll believe they are for real if they beat Boston or Miami.

So true.

Knicks win again !!! Their 8th !!! Amare for MVP ?

Let's go Heat !!! Extend the streak to 9 wins in a row !!!