By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Carl on Duty: Black Cops - Who's liking it so far?

More proof that nobody reads the OP in VGChartz?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

I read the article, and some of the posts.  I thought maybe the original post was putting that up as a joke.  What I did NOT read properly was the title of the thread.

Stefl1504 said:
FlyingLotus said:

Never bought a CoD game ,should i purchase this?

Yeah! It's great! But if you are out of donut's you are screwed in the last level...

Die Hard for a jelly filled?

HA!

d21lewis said:

Definitely some proof. LOL

And I thought the image was big enough so that everyone would read it... guess not. I'm having a blast with these replies though. :)

Around the Network
rubido said:
d21lewis said:

Definitely some proof. LOL

And I thought the image was big enough so that everyone would read it... guess not. I'm having a blast with these replies though. :)

I think a problem is that maybe the subject isn't fully paid attention to.  Then people read the thread and the misunderstanding grows exponentially as more people add wrong posts to a thread.  When I have done several threads on certain political subjects, it would wander all over and the original post's comment got lost.

That is an awesome reworking of Black Ops cover though.

Is there a hardcore mode where you have a donut meter that needs to be filled in order to not aim like a drunk?

The Ghost of RubangB said:

My favorite part is when he lets the Ghostbusters out of jail.  Great game.

Yeah! The Mayor wanted to see them!

Kantor said:
Vertigo-X said:
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

I liked when he shot that guy at the end of Die Hard.

Did he look like a bitch?

Wh... What? O_O

Pulp Fiction. I couldn't think of any suitable quotes from Die Hard, and Bruce Willis is in both of them.

Plus, Samuel L. Jackson is black, and sort of a cop. In a way.

I said DO I LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

What?

SAY WHAT AGAIN. I DARE YA. I DOUBLE DARE YA. SAY WHAT JUST ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME!

What?

*gunshots*

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin motherfucker, motherfucker!

Yes I was half fooled into thinking that it was some typo. I read "Call of Duty: Black Cops" at first. Then just before clicking on it I reread it as Carl on Duty: Black Cops and I thought Carl2291 was making some funny pics out of Black Ops... That is until I entered here...

Shit just got real