By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SHOCKING KINECT feedback...People LOVE IT...Commence Crow Eating!

Kinect has more positive reviews in LESS THAN 1 week than the PS Move has gotten in a month and a half!!

Even more shockingly, KINECT has more 5 star reviews than total PS MOVE reviews....WOW!!

KINECT - 160 - 5 star reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Sensor-Adventures-Xbox-360/product-reviews/B002BSA298/ref=pd_ts_vg_6_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

MOVE - 115 - 5 star reviews

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Move-Starter-Bundle-3/product-reviews/B002I0J4NE/ref=pd_ts_vg_34_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

ALSO.......the CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF KINECT games has been FANTASTIC!!!

There are 4 KINECT games in the top 30 each with 4.5 out of 5 star ratings....INCREDIBLE!!

The highly rated games are Kinect Sports, Dance Central, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and Kinectimals

For comparrison there is not even 1 PS MOVE game in the top 200.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp a lot of people will be disappointed to hear that kinect is an amazing success with the public. 

Judging by the GLOWING REVIEWS on Amazon kinect is the game changer nobody except Microsoft thought it could be.

BTW, I thought kinect was too expensive to make any sales? 

I thought the lag would make games unplayable? 

I thought there were no games except for the red ball game?

I thought kinect was gonna SUCK cuz microsoft was withholding reviews until launch day??

Woopsie

Around the Network

Your post format is too PR-ish :)

Love how quick reply doesn't work.

Summary: We already know people love Kinect. No need to troll move to prove it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Yeah I don't like baby seals either.

Around the Network

Actually for comparisson purposes I think it is relevant to bring up the move to prove  what a HUGE SUCCESS KINECT IS in relation to its nearest competitor.

Especially given the fact that kinect has been trolled by sony fans in NEARLY EVERY ARTICLE since it was announced.

I know it must sting a bit for sony fans DESPERATELY hoping it would fail, but I'm simply reporting facts. 

I didn't know anyone doubted Kinect will have a better start than Move  including PS fans. Also Kinect does not have any feedback . :)

These new motion devices are funny, if they fail it hurts the ego of fanboys, and if they succeed then said fanboys get stuck with games like kinectimals and eyepet. Either way you lose. Unless of course you put any love for sony or MS behind and wish a swift death on both move and kinect (and wiimote for good measure).

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I don't think more reviews mean more success.  More reviews will be written about Kinect due to it's ungodly marketing campaign.  Stop being such a troll, you sound like a MS PR guy with every damn post.  Get a real hobby.

- WOW kinect has more review than move ?

amazon.com online america
do i need to continue ?

- WOW kinect is getting better review than move ?

is it true ?
quick calcul :
average kinect review : 4.5136
average move review : 4.5000
WHAT A FUCKING DOMINATION ...

also, if we consider than, on the web, first review are always better than the late one ... do i need to continue too ?

Time to Work !