By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where's the COD: Black Ops hype on VGC?

No time to post, i'm off to gamestop to buy it right now!

I would've rather had GT5 but BO will keep me entertained till then I guess :z

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

Well have you not noticed by now this site is dominated by jrpg fans, platformers fans, and people who only like retro gaming.  A lot of the shooter fans probably notice this so they post in more shooter friendly forums.

Black Ops son I'm loving it! I'm up to level 27 now, gonna go play more!

I picked up my copy on my way into work a couple hours ago (5PM) and there was STILL a lineup..  I will be shocked if this doesn't break MW2's first day/lifetime records.

Was kinda funny though, went in and went like this..

Me - "I hear there was a new game released today?"
EB - "Nope, don't think so..."
Me - "Called 'Call of... something or other'"
EB - "Hmm, don't think so"
EB Girl (yes there was a girl there :P) - "Nope, please kindly show yourself to the door"
EB guy 2 - "I'm so happy, the new Sims game came out today"
Me - "WTF is Sims?!"

My copy says "Game content only in French" on the front under the ESRB rating.. anyone else's say that?  Kinda scared I am going to go home and hear  "Je suis un soldat"

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Will be buying and loving this game as soon as I can find a used copy. It took me about two weeks to find a used copy of COD MW2, but I wasn't searching to hard. Also I think my used copy was stolen as after two weeks the original game case was already gone. I mean how else do you lose a game case unless it was snatched by some prick who didn't take the time to also steal the original packaging.

Around the Network

Gamers tend to hate popular things

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

GT5 stole the hype.

There's not a big fanbase on this site for any shooter, well, any shooter outside of Killzone.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:

There's not a big fanbase on this site for any shooter, well, any shooter outside of Killzone.

In denial are we? :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
themanwithnoname said:

In denial are we? :P

Referring to yourself in the first person?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.