By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where's the COD: Black Ops hype on VGC?

i just finished COD BO story 

and it had the MOST UN CLIMATIC ending EVER 

MW, MW2, COD WAW all had far better endings. This was horrible like they ran out of time. 

I was like. Really its over? where is the over the top cod ending.It seemed Treyarch ran out of time to think of a good ending sadly. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

We are watching closely how Sony is going to fuck up the release of GT5.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Im too busy playing it

I;m playing it and loving it so alls good for me

psrock said:

you mean the one that happened yesterday?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
psrock said:

what happened yesterday?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Hephaestos said:
psrock said:

what happened yesterday?

damn i'm off on my jokes today :p

the release of GT5

(but that was a joke in reference to SCEA saying the imminent release was just a rumor)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

You guys...

Black Ops is the genre of game that is much more hyped in real life than on the internet.

And everytime someone makes a thread regarding Call of Duty, it ends up with 90% of people hating on Bobby thingy.

well, to me it's just another shooter .. we have a lot of them this gen

mchaza said:

i just finished COD BO story 

and it had the MOST UN CLIMATIC ending EVER 

MW, MW2, COD WAW all had far better endings. This was horrible like they ran out of time. 

I was like. Really its over? where is the over the top cod ending.It seemed Treyarch ran out of time to think of a good ending sadly. 

I agree, but I don't know how I can express my feelings without spoilers

Anyway, I was very excited about the game, so I finished the entire game in 1 sitting (with a few toilet breaks I admit...) and it was a fantastic game, and the only game that is going to dislodge it from its 2nd behind Red Dead is possibly Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Unfortunately I can't try out the online modes for now, but that will make it even better

I was a fantastic game, even with the usual CoD flaws (namely respawning enemies) and over the top awesomeness