By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii User Base has Gone Through a Transformation

especially when their crazy predictions like a mario game for a nintendo console come true...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
especially when their crazy predictions like a mario game for a nintendo console come true...

I know, who would have thought :P

They just go out of their way to predict the unpredictable :D 

I am sorry but they could make RE5 work for Wii if they wanted to, the conrols would be MUCH better the graphics not as sharp-

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

RE5 for Wii after the success of RE4 Wii and RE:UC makes so much sense that it would take one of Capcom's classic screw-ups to bring it to other consoles.

Oh wait...

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

scorptile said:
the only problem wiht halo3 is that is the reason why 50% of xbox360 owners bought the 360 was for halo3. everyone knows it that is why the wii has a more diverse fanbase and doesnt have that one game like halo3 that carries 50% of the sales for its system.

98% bought Wii for Wii Play...

Source - Same one as scorptile

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
naznatips said:
johnlucas said:
RolStoppable said:
Resident Evil 5 is already in development for the Wii and will (obviously) feature a superior control scheme. Also, Capcom is going to show us how good a 3rd party Wii game can look.

That's a rumor posted by Bikerboy on his website.

Ahh, confirmation of my visions. Such a beautiful feeling.

RE5 on Wii. A no-brainer that it would come to be after the success of RE4 Wii Edition.

John Lucas

You seem to have fallen for Rol's cruel joke john. He is making fun of Soriku's constant obsession with Surfer Girl's predictions. Bikerboy is a fictional character that Rol randomly throws out in mockery of Surfer Girl.

Or is it? You never know, Bikerboy could be credible.

Heck, he might even have his own blog like Surfergirl.

Blogs are credible right?

To naznatips: Yeah, I'm always falling for Rol's gags. I don't follow all the threads to see the origins of his jokes. But either way I'll take what I can get.

Blog or no blog, I see RE5 coming to Wii.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!