By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT 5 Prologue got 39/40 from Famitsu!

The review was fake, like everything else said.

Around the Network

If Sony put the Prolouge in one of their other first party games it could have helped to sell the game better instead of releasing a long demo for money. Kind of like how the Halo 3 multiplayer beta made Crackdown a million+ seller. Either way I guess its all good.

jhlennon1 said:

Unfortunately

Until the ps3 makes 200k in the U.S they will never catch up to the X360 in world wide total sales.

The only way is if GT5 prolaugue manages to double ps3 sales in japan.

mM
jankazimierz said:
Does anyone know how many vehicles and tracks MOTORSTORM had when it came out?

I thought it had 5 tracks, and 30ish vehicles which makes GT5 prolouge on par with it.

PS Its obvious that people are trying to start a flame war by calling GT5 P a "Demo".

Yes but each motorstorm track had to be raced on different paths depending on your vehicle.  Motorstorm was a more complete package (unless GT5 Prologue has split screen), but that's why it doesn't cost as much as a full game.

Also, I believe your progress is saved for the full GT5. 

Around the Network

fake?!?!?!
damn, here I was expecting damage- got my hopes up.
So is there any solid information on whether or not damage is in the game?
Until I see proof of some kind , I am assuming it is not in the game.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

naznatips said:
jhlennon1 said:

Unfortunately

Apparantly I'm missing some kind of inside joke here?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

A Japanese blog played a cruel joke and fabricated all the Famitsu info that was floating around.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Ouch. Fake. Well, It won't be long until we get a real review. I hope Famitsu doesn't lash out at GT5 in their official review in response to the fake review post...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I agree America isn't a lost cause for PS3. Even if they can't get 1st or 2nd there are enough sales to be had in America for it to be more worth it then even if they get 2nd in Europe or Japan.