By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT 5 Prologue got 39/40 from Famitsu!

Are they ever going to announce this for NA? Or am I going to have to buy this from my Japanese account?

DO WANT.

Around the Network

Sweet, really sweet. And not in the least surprising that it got such a high score! Polyphony Digital knows their stuff, that's for sure.

How can a demo get a review?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Duke Of Darkness said:

It's more a mini-game than a demo, almost like a slightly shorter Half-Life episode.

well, it is because it is not a FREE demo
it exists by itself as a game, a prologue to another game : "GT5"

I dont think ur question is stupid,
it is a good question but I dont have better answer

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Duke Of Darkness said:

By being just that awesome.

Yojimbo said:
How can a demo get 39/40?

How is it priced?  If it's priced lower than normal than it will be graded accordingly.

I'm very interested in seeing how GT5 turns out. I hope it's awesome, because I've been digging driving simulators lately.

Any word on how good the damage modeling is?

libellule said:
37 cars
5 races (*2 version for each)
mode online starts the 25th december

After this, how can someone call GT 5 Prologue just a demo?

Wow ,massive score .....this games will move a lot of PS3 in Japan .If they can bring out Singstar as well with a localized jap version in time for japanese christimas they can own this end of year .

Prologue is not a demo. It's a smaller version of the full blown GT5 that will be released by the end of 2008. The awesome score just means that the Prologue version is what most companies would release it as a full game and be done with it but Polyphony Digital are GODS, they release a Prologue version that beats all other racing games available... pretty sweet.

Way to go PD, keep up the good work.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M