By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 BLACK FRIDAY release sales Predictions Thread

If it releases on Black Friday... (but I highly doubt it)...

1st week: 800k

LT: 2.9m

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

First Week NA: 700K

Lifetime NA: 2.5 Mil

First week: 800,000

Lifetime: 3.5 million

Grimes said:
ethomaz said:
Grimes said:
ethomaz said:
Grimes said:

I'm interested in the truth. You can't just go making claims without any real proof and then dodge the issue. When you use words like 'confirmed' then you better have a rock solid source or use a different word.

Rumor = what you hear

Confirmed = verifiable fact from trusted source.

The source said "confirmed"... so he used the same words.

Where? Give me the link.

http://www.4news.it/ufficializzata-la-data-duscita-di-gran-turismo-5.php

Is this a joke? They are using ign uk, which was already proven to be false. If they can't even bother to check that simple fact, I can't trust anything they say.

Maybe. But their sources is not IGN UK (they said it was fake... read again)... their sourcer are Game Rush and Gamestop, just cofirmed for Italy.

Stop hating the thread ... make predictions.

Week 1: 690,000

Lifetime: 2.5mil

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

week one 750 k ltd 2.6 million.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I'll wait for confirmation...

Week one: 500,000

Lifetime: 3.5 million

Hopefully I'm not horribly off, not a huge predictor haha.

This thread is epic :p

--

I'll stick with my prediction in Darth's thread

FW : 800 ,000  

LT   : 2.70

Grimes said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Grimes said:

It doesn't matter. Once you post stuff that is obviously wrong and don't bother to do even a simple check, your credibility comes into question.

it doesn't then get out

and i checked my stuff and that stuff has still not been proven wrong so don't bother about my credibility

If you post information, it's up to you to prove that it's accurate. It's not my job to prove you wrong. To be credible, you should use credible sources. A random foreign blog without a listed author or verifiable source should instantly raise red flags to the veracity of the information. I certainly wouldn't want to put my reputation on that. If you want to rest your credibility on shaky sources, then that is a representation of your character.

"It's not my job to prove you wrong"...............................lmao

man you take this too seriously