By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 is doomed!

Feels great making this thread. People make it everytime the PS3 is in last, or the Wii. And it's always some 360 fanboys who sit in the middle in sales. I dunno if their stupid or what their problem is. But anyways, I say HA HA HA to you 360'ers. I own a 360, but this makes my day seeing you in last. And to rub it in, the PS3 is superior technology.

But seriously, did they recalculate it. I remember the Wii being on bottom? Interesting.

Around the Network

you are doing it wrong

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Who's the fanboy?

bannedagain said:

Who's the fanboy?

The fanboys.

i think its a little bit early for this, but i get your point since there have been alot of misunderstanding sales posts on here for about the last 4 months, if its still in 2nd (behind the PS3) or 3rd after kinect comes out then there in trouble

Play Me

Around the Network

3/10

4k1x3r said:
bannedagain said:

Who's the fanboy?

The fanboys.

someone is getting banned but anyways it is nice to see the 360 taking its turn on the bottom for a while.

LOL @!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Thing is, I suspect most 360 owners won't care about the system coming in third.  Espescially the ones who live in the U.S..  The system is doing good.  It's just that the competition is doing better.  As a PS3 owner that prefers the 360, I tip my hat to Sony.  They did very well in sales for the past year and this is just more proof that people still see the Playstation brand in a very positive light.  Good for them.