By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead

toadslayer72 said:
mhsillen said:
toadslayer72 said:

I really liked the episode but I have one HUGE gripe. There is no way in hell that the dude stuck up on the roof would cut his own hand off before cutting through the threaded rod that he was cuffed to. He even asked the black guy in the previous episode to get him the hack saw so he could cut himself free, now all of the sudden he just hacks his hand off? No way! Other than that it was awesome.

The saw blade did look a little used and warn out but I still have to agree with you

Hell yeah, but in reality you'd only have to cut about half way through then it could be snapped. Lol, I know if I have zombies potentially bearing down on me, I'd be able to cut half way through with a blade that had no teeth.

LOL

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
mhsillen said:
toadslayer72 said:

I really liked the episode but I have one HUGE gripe. There is no way in hell that the dude stuck up on the roof would cut his own hand off before cutting through the threaded rod that he was cuffed to. He even asked the black guy in the previous episode to get him the hack saw so he could cut himself free, now all of the sudden he just hacks his hand off? No way! Other than that it was awesome.

The saw blade did look a little used and warn out but I still have to agree with you

Hell yeah, but in reality you'd only have to cut about half way through then it could be snapped. Lol, I know if I have zombies potentially bearing down on me, I'd be able to cut half way through with a blade that had no teeth.

I agree, I really thought that part was stupid as hell. I mean you're going to inflict a massive wound on yourself and try to escape flesh eating zombies? Really? Doesn't make sense to me, but apparently in the beginning they tryed to portray him as being delirious so I don't know. I'm still upset the season is only 6 episodes long though.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo