By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama considers me his enemy that needs to be punished.

Sad times we live in. This man's job is to represent all the people of the US, and defend our liberties, when he thinks half the country are his enemies who should be punished. How do we get a man like this in office? Sad times... sad times.

EDIT: For those that just read the OP, here is what I said on page 3, that makes what I am upset about with respect to this audio clip clearer:

If your the president of the United States, you don't tell one group of Americans to think about another group of Americans as "the enemy". You NEVER do that.

In the 234 years we have been a country, no president before Obama ever has. I hope beyond all hope, that after Obama, no one ever does again.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:

How do we get a man like this in office? 

If i remember correctly, he was a great speech maker and promised many things Americans wanted, like change. I also think he wasn't like that in post-election times.

Actually, he considers you to be the enemy of Latinos.

This post-racial president is awesome!

Well of course Mafoo, don't you know that muslims don't like people of Jewish origins?

Seriously, I'm guessing that this was taped back when he lived in chicago, and was hanging out with some people that were considered radicals.

Around the Network
dallas said:

Seriously, I'm guessing that this was taped back when he lived in chicago, and was hanging out with some people that were considered radicals.

No, it's very recent. From last Monday, I believe.

Edit: Yep. Monday.

I think you are taking it a bit out of context. Although I do not agree with what he says. I haven't followed the politics in America sinds the election, but what has Obama really done so far. I know i liked a lot of his ideas in the election. (I actually was a Ron Paul fan.)

An interesting element of this clip is the use of vagueness to create fear. In a similar fashion to how classic horror movies work, by allowing a person to imagine a threat you get a much bigger impact than by demonstrating a specific threat for them.

Thats nothing friends like good old Rush Limbaugh want to destory liberals. Its like that everyday with the right, those damn democrats are commies and they need to be purged from the earth.

He might want to "punish" you in the "other" way.

Which would you prefer from your president?