By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama considers me his enemy that needs to be punished.

GianCarmen said:

Thats nothing friends like good old Rush Limbaugh want to destory liberals. Its like that everyday with the right, those damn democrats are commies and they need to be purged from the earth.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?

Around the Network

How does this 30 second out of context clip indicate that he wants to punish you?

Yes i listen to him once in a while and thats what he says. He hate's democrats and he takes it to the extreme.

GianCarmen said:

Yes i listen to him once in a while and thats what he says. He hate's democrats and he takes it to the extreme.

First off, do you have clips of him saying this?

Beyond that, Rush Limbaugh is an unelected talking head who has no influence on legislation or the direction of the government; and is certainly not representative of mainstream views. How is him saying anything meaningful about conservatives in general?

lol, hes dumbing down an argument that has been used in politics for about 50 years now so that more people can understand it.  he doesnt actually think of you as an enemy lol

Around the Network

He's just saying you have the right to vote and if you want fair immigration reform, you should vote for those who don't tell a bunch of lies about Latinos.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:

He's just saying you have the right to vote and if you want fair immigration reform, you should vote for those who don't tell a bunch of lies about Latinos.

Back to my original post, he is careful not to say that.

Support for amnesty of illegal immigrants from legal immigrants would be far lower than some people would expect (in a large part because they don't appreciate queue jumping), and fear of cracking down on illegal immigrants would be far lower within the legal immigrant community because they know they have documentation.

By being vague people can interpret the risk in whatever way they want ... and it is likely that a democrat leaning individual will have at least one major issue that they will think of with such a vague threat.

This thread is beneath you Mafoo.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’...

He is stating that Latinos can either sit out the election, or these same Latinos can "punish their enemies" (republicans) and "reward their friends" (democrats).

How can that be interpreted that Obama wants to punish anyone? 

whatever said:

This thread is beneath you Mafoo.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’...

He is stating that Latinos can either sit out the election, or these same Latinos can "punish their enemies" (republicans) and "reward their friends" (democrats).

How can that be interpreted that Obama wants to punish anyone? 

He is asking them to vote. He wants them to "Punish there enemies". There enemies being the people who do not agree with Obama's agenda. That's me.

Fuck man, how can it be any clearer? The man straight up and says it, and you defend the comments.

Unbelievable.

I mean it's like this:

Two innocent men are standing in the street, and I walk up to one, hand him a gun, point to the other guy, and say "that man rapped and murdered your child". If I did that, you would not think I wanted something to happen to the other man? This is what's going on here. 

It's despicable. Obama is the worst form of scum ever to sit in the oval office, and that's saying something.