By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama considers me his enemy that needs to be punished.

You are not his enemy, you think in line with people who are enemies of latinos(Republicans). So unless you forgot Obama is Muslim, not latino.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
CDiablo said:

You are not his enemy, you think in line with people who are enemies of latinos(Republicans). So unless you forgot Obama is Muslim, not latino.

You got any proof for that claim?

Obama now wishes he didn't use that word.  I can't get the link to work but he now wishes he would have used the term "opponent" instead of "enemies"

Either way, he is using race as a factor here.  That Republicans are against Latinos.  Obama should apologize!!!!

TheRealMafoo said:

Sad times we live in. This man's job is to represent all the people of the US, and defend our liberties, when he thinks half the country are his enemies who should be punished. How do we get a man like this in office? Sad times... sad times.

Same exact way we let G.W. Bush the Second get elected twice. We are a country of fools. One way or another, we are going to willfully give up our top position as a country, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since the divide between 1st and 3rd world has been way too large.

But seriously, alot of people (probably not half but way too many) within this country most definitely do not stand for equality and economic parity. The rich, while they in some ways deserve to reap the benefits of their 'labors' and more often the case, the benefits of their forefathers, are often too rich, controlling and owning way more wealth comparatively than is healthy for the rest of the country. It's no wonder then that people who champion the middle class and the poor think of the rich as 'enemies'. In alot of ways they are.

Also, people need to get a grip. Despite what I said, it will change or not change almost like the flip of a coin. Worry more about your own friggin life rather than some self righteous left or right or religious doctrine.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Coca-Cola said:

Obama now wishes he didn't use that word.  I can't get the link to work but he now wishes he would have used the term "opponent" instead of "enemies"

Either way, he is using race as a factor here.  That Republicans are against Latinos.  Obama should apologize!!!!

I found it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69929420101101

He rights, he never should have used that word. The question I have, is why did he? Why did it even enter his head to think about fellow Americans as "the enemy"?

Around the Network

Republicans making an issue out of something stupid.  Big surprise...

Oh, for cryin' out loud...

Okay, off-topic is not your personal political blog. All of your posts here are to do the same thing- bitch about the US administration. And some of us are frankly getting sick of it. The spin put on most of these, including this thread, is enough to keep a top going for a long time. I'm not going to get into how I see the ad, since that's irrelevant, and just feeds into your blog postings.

Locked.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...