By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

You better get ready to hate me a lot more

No-one will hate you for having MGS4 at #1

I would not let MGS4 within ten feet of this list.

even if I paid you a million dollars?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
hikaruchan said:

Guess were I put all my MGS Games. 

Top 4

trololol?

Maybe but then were would I put a tone of FF Games XD

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

ishiki said:
Fab_GS said:
ishiki said:

opposite for me. I was going to put it in the teens. And then I played it this year. XD

lawllawl what happened? If it's the story, then I agree, it's bland (it started very well, though). If it's the battle system, then I agree, it's extremely slow and the trance sucks. If it's the characters or the music, then I hate you.

It's the battle system mainly. Though I might find a way to switch into turbo mode in the emulator. While in the battlesystem only.

Zidane is my favorite leading character in any final fantasy besides maybe one girl XD.  And I love Steiner, Beatrix, Vivi, Garnet and Eiko. And Even Quina. The only two I really don't like is Freya and Amarant.

The story I liked... until Brahne Dies... it's wasn't the deepest story. But it was nice and fit... Kinda like Dragon Quest V which is somewhere in my list in the future :P... Just after that event, I didn't like the story much.

How can I do that?

Zidane, Garnet and Freya are alright. I love Vivi to death. I like Beatris. Eiko no so much. I love Steiner and Quina (Easily, the funniest characters in the game). Amarant is... meh..

That's what I meant "it started very well." Everything happened before that was very interesting and exciting.

ishiki said:
Fab_GS said:
hikaruchan said:

I have a feeling your top 10 is flooded with FF and MGS games.

define flooded? is 4 or 5 (I forgot) out of 10 flooded XD

At least, yes.

hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
hikaruchan said:

Top 4

trololol?

Maybe but then were would I put a tone of FF Games XD

Woah how many FF's do you have on this list?

20% of outlawauron's list is Final Fantasy.....is it even higher for you?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Khuutra said:

You better get ready to hate me a lot more

No-one will hate you for having MGS4 at #1

I would not let MGS4 within ten feet of this list.

*Tries to think of a rude name*

Ok Caatra!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fab_GS said:
ishiki said:

It's the battle system mainly. Though I might find a way to switch into turbo mode in the emulator. While in the battlesystem only.

Zidane is my favorite leading character in any final fantasy besides maybe one girl XD.  And I love Steiner, Beatrix, Vivi, Garnet and Eiko. And Even Quina. The only two I really don't like is Freya and Amarant.

The story I liked... until Brahne Dies... it's wasn't the deepest story. But it was nice and fit... Kinda like Dragon Quest V which is somewhere in my list in the future :P... Just after that event, I didn't like the story much.

How can I do that?

Zidane, Garnet and Freya are alright. I love Vivi to death. I like Beatris. Eiko no so much. I love Steiner and Quina (Easily, the funniest characters in the game). Amarant is... meh..

That's what I meant "it started very well." Everything happened before that was very interesting and exciting.

I'm not sure. I'll message you if I figure it out I'm pretty sure you can do it you can in the ps2 one. I'm not playing that right now. I'm playing batman, and Tomb raider haha. I know how to do it in the ps2 emulator but thats not real useful... at all.

Seriously speaking I had to upload a new banner for number 41, too.

Banners need to be all roughly the same, people! Made from screenshots or official art of that game.

30. Bioshock

Yup, I'm late for Bioshock day.  I think enough has been said about this game.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Carl2291 said:

@ darth and terriblegenome

FFIX and Valkyria Chronicles being in neither of your top 20 obviously explains why I hate both of you so much.

You will probably love were I put FFIX and Valkyria Chronicles then and suikoden III. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku