By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

Also, these punks haven't started their lists yet:

1. DSister
2. ZGamer
3. CGI-Quality
4. ManuElf
5. Nordlead
6. Ajescent
7. SNESBoy
8. Dystopia
9. BannedAgain
10. CrystalChild
11. IMU1808
12. RadiantShadow
13. Nen-Suer
14. Noctis-Nox
15. NoName2200
16. Machina
17. LeatherHat
18. Cloud1161
19. BroBurger
20. Morenoingrato
21. Mad55
22. Ali-Kharazi
23. Fufinu
24. Dunno001
25. Gustave154
26. Perpride
27. Guiduc

Go spam their walls or something.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

47. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

One of the most epic (in it's literal meaning) game I have ever played, Ocarina of Time was audacious and memorable. My young age is what prevented me from loving the game even more. I barely played it myself but I've seen people playing it a lot. Some parts of the game were so scary! I think I would have enjoyed the game a little more if I would have been a little older. The best soundtrack in a video game hands down.

I never really got into it for the same reasons. That and the challenge curve tends to flitter up and down without warning.

CGI-Quality said:

Reported for flaming!

Curses! He's on to me...

Uh... uh... Imperio!

Smeags said:

OutlawAuron so far has God of War II, Assassin's Creed II, and Bioshock 2 in his top 50...

Which sequel will be next?

FFX-2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Smeags said:

Also, these punks haven't started their lists yet:

1. DSister
2. ZGamer
3. CGI-Quality
4. ManuElf
5. Nordlead
6. Ajescent
7. SNESBoy
8. Dystopia
9. BannedAgain
10. CrystalChild
11. IMU1808
12. RadiantShadow
13. Nen-Suer
14. Noctis-Nox
15. NoName2200
16. Machina
17. LeatherHat
18. Cloud1161
19. BroBurger
20. Morenoingrato
21. Mad55
22. Ali-Kharazi
23. Fufinu
24. Dunno001
25. Gustave154
26. Perpride
27. Guiduc

Go spam their walls or something.

You called?

Around the Network

Yay! I may be late for some updates but I'm not the worst here!

Signature goes here!

I have decided to post my next games at around 9:00 PM (3 hours before I am officially allowed to post them)....its just more convenient that way

k k thnx

pearljammer said:

TimeSplitters 2

To this day, this game remains my favourite local-multiplayer FPS experience. It had both great maps and great weapons. My roomates and I in university spent far more hours than we should have on this game; it just simply never grew tiresome. The reason it places so low on my list is not due to its multiplayer merits but due to its comparatively lackluster singleplayer.

I really, really hate those damn monkeys, though.

Campaign was lame, but I thought the arcade league was brillant. The quest towards 100% never intrigued me so much.

darthdevidem01 said:

I have decided to post my next games at around 9:00 PM (3 hours before I am officially allowed to post them)....its just more convenient that way

k k thnx

Cheater! You could  post them at 9:00 PM the day you're supposed to post them (3 hours before the deadline of that day!) :P

Signature goes here!

46. LITTLEBIGPLANET (PS3)

The first  PS3 game in this list, and what a game it is!

I was looking forward to Littlebigplanet and I got it on launch day. It was so much fun playing through the levels made by the developers through online co-op, the most fun I've had on any online game on the PS3!! But that was just the start, as soon as I realized people were making really good levels all I did was play user created levels!! I never expected them to be so good...if you get through the "FREE PRIZES" levels you will come across some hidden gems. One surprise was that the music was really awesome!

LBP kept me occupied for ages after its release, and even now a year later I STILL go on it and see the new levels users have made.....people have come up with stuff that goes way beyond what the developers did in their levels. Its really a game that never really ends....but why is it not higher up then? Well because I didn't like the "CREATE" part of this game which is a big downer and jumping is floaty (lol).

Favourite Music:

Volver a comenzar

The Go! Team