By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

DTEWI'S CONTINUED CONDENSE LIST OF CONCISENESS

49) Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

48) Trauma Center: Under the Knife

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

48 is up!

Rented this game through GameFly to see what all the fuss was about.  Turned out to be a pretty innovative RPG that really made you think on how to use your precious Turn Points.   Enjoyed it a lot and one of these days I'll buy it used so I can add it to my collection.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

48: Muscle March WiiWare

A game about jacked men, a jacked women and a jacked polar bear all chasing around random things that stole their muscle powder. The gameplay was simple with four diffrent style motions but gets crazy hard towards the end of each. The music is great to say the least with it being all in Japanese with a  few exceptions of words in each. And Jacked Polar Bear > All

Former something....

TimeSplitters 2

To this day, this game remains my favourite local-multiplayer FPS experience. It had both great maps and great weapons. My roomates and I in university spent far more hours than we should have on this game; it just simply never grew tiresome. The reason it places so low on my list is not due to its multiplayer merits but due to its comparatively lackluster singleplayer.

I really, really hate those damn monkeys, though.

50-  Final Fantasy IV

49-  Gears of War

48- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Around the Network

So now people are posting their full lists here instead of in the topic. Now it's just confusing.

CrankyStroming said:

So now people are posting their full lists here instead of in the topic. Now it's just confusing.

This place is to be, more or less, an outlet to post pictures and tons of commentary whereas the official thread is to be kept clean.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

pearljammer said:

TimeSplitters 2

To this day, this game remains my favourite local-multiplayer FPS experience. It had both great maps and great weapons. My roomates and I in university spent far more hours than we should have on this game; it just simply never grew tiresome. The reason it places so low on my list is not due to its multiplayer merits but due to its comparatively lackluster singleplayer.

CHIMPACIDE!

Yeah, TimeSplitters 2 is an awesome, awesome game. Probably my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't take itself seriously like 99% of the shooters out there. There's something amazingly refreshing about this series, even to this day.

@Outlaw

Pretty much. This thread is so we can go bananas and post as much as we want, while the other is so we can keep track of our full lists without having to search 10 pages to find all the games.

Boutros said:

I'm trying to guess patapon's next game.

1 of 3...

What-a-hint.

Hmmm... I think that one could be 1 of 3 Pixeljunk games... No, can't be.

As for "involves a bigger gun" I'm really at a loss. WTF does that even mean?!!!

pearljammer said:

TimeSplitters 2

I agree

Only played it at a friends house....but whenever we played it there it was so much fun

the ice map was cool!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey