By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

Ninpanda said:

48. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - Gamecube

Sands of Time is great. It has a fantastic atmosphere throughout the entire game. It has top-notch controls. It has clever puzzles. And performing various acrobatic maneuvers, like running across walls, tiptoeing along beams and swinging on poles is very simple and satisfying. It probably would've been higher on the list, if 'twasn't for the unpolished combat system.

I keep meaning to buy that game. I always see it used in local game shops but I never seem to buy it.

Around the Network

48 is done, and posted :)

48. Icewind Dale/ Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter/ Trials of the Luremaster

Pretty much a Baldur's Gate game, where you could make your own full party and it was just awesome. Great story, great fun, challenging, great story... Just all around great! Heart of Winter just added to the awesome, and had a huge dragon as the boss! Awesome!! Heart of Fury mode is the hardest thing I've ever attempted... And completed!

Is it too late for me to participate?

48. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I've heard the Uncharted games described as Indiana Jones meets Tomb Raider, and I'd probably agree with that. There's not really anything that we haven't seen before, but it puts various enjoyable elements into one excellent package, and it's pretty good to look at as well. I could spend a good few minutes stood right on the nose of that old submarine perched on the waterfall admiring the view, and that's coming from someone who has never really considered graphical prowess to be of any great importance. It's one of the games I bought my PS3 for, and it made it truly worth that purchase.

VGChartz

*Is depressed, that my list is pathetically standard, with the exception of ActRaiser, PoP: Sands of Time and maybe one or two games, that I will not spoil yet*

Around the Network
hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

FFVIICC is Pure Awesomeness and is must for any RPG Fans best Games of all time list but to me FFVIICC is  not a Spin-off but a Prequel so it is an extension to the original Game rather then a Spin-off like Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII​ were it's a totally different style of Game with some of the original cast.     

and I love both songs to ^^

Yeah I agree its less of a spin off than DOC: FFVII .

It had more great songs, but I have limited myself to just choosing two for each game I pick

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ninpanda said:

*Is depressed, that my list is pathetically standard, with the exception of ActRaiser, PoP: Sands of Time and maybe one or two games, that I will not spoil yet*

Did you follow your heart while making the list?

Fab_GS said:

Is it too late for me to participate?

I'm sure not!

darthdevidem01 said:
Ninpanda said:

... I was honest with my list, if that's what you mean.

I just wish, that my upcoming list would be a bit more... Eyebrow-raising. 

Ninpanda said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Ninpanda said:

I was honest with my list, if that's what you mean.

I just wish, that my upcoming list would be a bit more... Eyebrow-raising. 

Yeah thats what I meant but in a purposefully corny way!