By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - vgchartz is a joke

you gotto be a fool to believe any future sales are accurate after these huge adjustments. 

you should all leave like me and forget about this sorry ass website with their made up numbers. 

peace!!!

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

no.  you are a joke. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

no.  you are a joke. 

Damn. You beat me to it.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Your face is a joke.

his method may be a joke, but he has a point in some way. Credibility is def. hurt for vgchatrz, but shxt happen

Around the Network

3 things

1. Adjustments to markets that are hard to track is bound to happen.  I don't know how you think Brett was going to get sales info for every country in the world but it just isn't going to happen unless he pays far far out the ass and buys his way in. 

2. I find it suspect that you're leaving just because the numbers were changed and not because they weren't changed in your favor based on your sig.

3. locked

MrBubbles said:

no.  you are a joke. 

No.  The Joke is on him.

I guess you want to be perma-banned?

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Now that explains a lot why you are so pissed...

LOL xD

Maybe they just can't track everything :P but everytime accurate data is shown, they adjust the numbers to match that.

I think PS3 will be back under 100k next week in EMEAA (when it's actually more) because the reason they got the 144k there was some nintendo numbers they used as a source for the adjustment (I think) and they couldn't track what nintendo tracked... but it will be adjusted again in the future if that undertracking happens again.

I may be wrong with this xD

I never believed the numbers were 100% accurate, though. It's obvious they can't track everything... specially because of those hard-to-track regions. But they're pretty close to reality :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P