By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PARTY! PS3 Crosses 40 Million!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

haha,brilliant evangelion

cosplay is the best

Thanks.  Fun stuff indeed.

Maybe a better picture for the occasion (I wasn't sober when I decided on the Hawaiian stuff).

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

A203D said:
Seece said:

Gratz PS3!

Praise for the PS3 Seece, didnt think i'd live to see it. besides man, even though its a victory today. from the information we've been told - PS3 has been untracked in regions where the 360 is not avaliable.

theres no reason why the 360 can similtaneously release in those regions also. and for some reason nothing Sony does can seem to affect the sales in the US. i doubt GT5 will have a significant affect either, which leads me to believe theres still a good chance for success for Kinect and MS in the US at least.

shush You're spoiling the Party!

Wow am I a bit late to the party...

indodude said:

Wow am I a bit late to the party...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

This thread calls for all kinds of PS goodness!

SONY should have released the Silver colour as the default colour instead of Piano Black. 

Pyramid12 said:

WooHoooo!!!

PS3 has done it despite all the trashing it gets.

after all the "itz teh overshipp"

after all the"PSmove iz a flop"

after all the "Ps3 haz no games"

PS3 FTW!

That PSTriple be Ballin! 

I'll open my best Japanese sake tonight!

I'm late once again but fuck it. I'm here NAOW!!!

Carl2291 said:

I love you!!

Fuck you deliberately quoted Kantor for the long can pic didn't you?! ;D lololz!

I'll forgive this time because it's TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some booze for ya and everyone!: