By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hyperdimension Neptunia (that game based on consoles) Comes to NA and EU

Thats why i am even more dissapointed by Namco Bandai.

look at Tales of Vesperia (PS3 Version) and Tales of Graces F .. Nippon Ichi's throwing out a nice ammount of Games for us Westerners, even if they sell really BAD over here compared to other games, just to satisfy the Fans. and a game like ToV would sell on PS3 alone much more than all NIS Games combined. 

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:

Thats why i am even more dissapointed by Namco Bandai.

look at Tales of Vesperia (PS3 Version) and Tales of Graces F .. Nippon Ichi's throwing out a nice ammount of Games for us Westerners, even if they sell really BAD over here compared to other games, just to satisfy the Fans. and a game like ToV would sell on PS3 alone much more than all NIS Games combined. 

you got to understand though, NiS is a small studio that has sub studio in America that has one job and one job only , and that is translating the games from their japanese sister studio, also their games aren't high budget and (i think) most of the english voices come from the studio itself (citation needed dood!) so they are not difficult to translate.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

i was looking forward to this game but i got to say seeing the gameplay videos turned me a bit off, its a lot like Trinity Universe, but who cares its about video game console wars and piracy for crying out loud how many games uses this awesome idea? i only remember Segagaga , where you play as a hero who wants to save SEGA from getting bankrupt and defeating evil DOGMA (Sony).

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

This game sounds awesome. Hopefully the wii and 360 aren't weaklings, since this is a ps3 game. 

More Edit: Below is character bios, it might contain spoilers, but not really. 

Edit: You know what doesn't make sense, I was reading the character bios, why is Wii and Xbox character hostile (not against) Sega (neptune), but ps3 is like BFF....

More Edit: Wii character gets stressed and explodes? That would have been perfect for the 360....god they missed so many chances to make really good jokes! :P