By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spain, where the Wii failed?

konnichiwa said:
Neos said:
fazz said:
gamingdevil said:
fazz said:
Easy for piracy maybe?

No way, the PS3 is the only console out there which can't be pirated.

I know, but I said "the Playstation brand". With this I'm referring to PSOne, PS2 and PSP. Maybe some people are still believing the new Playstation console can be easily pirated. Maybe?

good point, spanish people aren't the most intellectual out there *cough* diomedes *cough*

Neos why? Don't ya think that is a harsh comment?

well of the spanish people on this forum only diomedes is online, so the rest won't notice it :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Neos said:
fazz said:
gamingdevil said:
fazz said:
Easy for piracy maybe?

I know, but I said "the Playstation brand". With this I'm referring to PSOne, PS2 and PSP. Maybe some people are still believing the new Playstation console can be easily pirated. Maybe?

good point, spanish people aren't the most intellectual out there *cough* diomedes *cough*

Please ,dont make yourself look bad .I have two degrees and you arent but a internet fanboy ,who isnt the most intellectual of the two little boy ?

sarcasm missed...

I think it is pathetic to say something about habitants of a country just because someone doesn't agree with you.

konnichiwa said:
I think it is pathetic to say something about habitants of a country just because someone doesn't agree with you.

who is not agreeing with who? :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Diomedes1976 said:
Neos said:
fazz said:
gamingdevil said:
fazz said:
Easy for piracy maybe?

Please ,dont make yourself look bad .I have two degrees and you arent but a internet fanboy ,who isnt the most intellectual of the two little boy ?

If you have two degrees and you're still behaving like a 12 year old...  i rest my case.

You don't really want to know the answer to your question do you? 

Around the Network
Neos said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Neos said:
fazz said:
gamingdevil said:
fazz said:
Easy for piracy maybe?

i don't know, but i do know who is funnier of the two of us!

Thats true ,you are funnier than me .A true buffoon .

gamingdevil said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Neos said:
fazz said:
gamingdevil said:
fazz said:
Easy for piracy maybe?

If you have two degrees and you're still behaving like a 12 year old...  i rest my case.

Now it seems thinking that the PS3 has a good future ,that the Wii is casual gaming at its best or in general contradicting what the Wiitards in the site have to say is "acting like a 12 year old " .Whatever .

I hear the people in charge of distributing and promoting the Wii in Spain suck.

So, it wouldn't surprise me.

Diomedes1976 said:
gamingdevil said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Neos said:
fazz said:
gamingdevil said:
fazz said:
Easy for piracy maybe?

If you have two degrees and you're still behaving like a 12 year old... i rest my case.

Now it seems thinking that the PS3 has a good future ,that the Wii is casual gaming at its best or in general contradicting what the Wiitards in the site have to say is "acting like a 12 year old " .Whatever .
I agree, using a word like Wiitard is actually acting more like an 8 year old.

Diomedes1976 said:

Wiitards

That alone proves my point.