By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Sport Talk Thread

I've been meaning to do this for a while,

i've decided to merge some of the threads as one will do and i can't be bothered finding each one anymore i like sport especially football,F1,Test Cricket and most other sports,

anyway you don't have to if you don't want to obviously,but feel free if you want to talk baseball,NFL or any sport

JOIN VGC FF League

code 699548-178807

its the barclays ff official league http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

doesn't matter if you are late or just join if you already have a team there,no one has joined yet anyway

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Chicharito looks good for man utd 2 goals at the weekend,tottenham only managed a draw Boo

PSV beat feyenoord 10-0 i read,wow that is bad for the rotterdam club,beyond bad 0-0

edit

where are Bayern in the german league? things aren't going well

Above & Beyond

that didn't go well for redbull,they'll kick themselves if one of their drivers doesn't win,i think we can say they have the best car 

the ferrari seems to be too good for mclaren good win from alonso

unlucky rosberg but that was indeed a crazy grand prix with the 15 or so laps following a road car,lol

sport on the whole these days seems to be getting a bit too namby pamby

these sportstars get paid millions to take risks

Above & Beyond

The NBA regular season started tonight, I just tuned into the Celtic/Heat game!

AdventWolf said:

The NBA regular season started tonight, I just tuned into the Celtic/Heat game!

i actually know nothing about basketball,we get an NFL game over here a week and use to get baseball,those are my favourite american sports

so how long does the basketball season go on for,you say it started tonight

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

The regular season goes from late October to mid May. Then they play the playoffs.

My favorite team - The Houston Rockets are playing the defending champs - The Los Angeles Lakers. So far we are killing it.

Boston beat miami

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Oh man, Lebron had a great debut for Miami ! I can't say the same about Bosh ...

And I'll throw in a couple of predictions :

MVP : Lebron James ( 23 - 25 PPG, 6 - 7 REB, 7 - 8 AST )
Rookie of The Year : John Wall ( 17 - 18 PPG, 6 -7 AST )
Defensive Player of The Year : Dwight Howard ( 2 - 3 BLK, 13 - 14 REB )
Most Improved Player : Robin Lopez ( 15 - 16 PPG, 10 - 11 REB, 1 BLK )
Sixth Man : Leandro Barbosa ( 15 - 16 PPG, 3 - 4 AST  )
Coach of The Year : Erik Spoelstra ( 68 - 14 )
Scoring Championship : Kevin Durant ( 32 - 33 PPG )

NBA Champions : Boston Celtics ( 4 > 2 over LA )

I want to see how many I get right !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

^Your predictions look pretty good but I gotta watch some more before I determine the champions. Both the Celtics and Lakers are right there.

man utd v tottenham 2moro,come on spurs 1 win in a hundred years would do

bayern and inter won tonight,no grand prix this weekend

San Francisco 49ers against  the Denver broncos at wembley sunday who's gonna win that,its on sky so i won't be watching it,

trying to keep this thread alive for the ashes too,didn't jamie anderson bust a rib in  boxing training,doesn't sound like a great idea,is he now crocked for the ashes or what

must be some aussies out there?

Above & Beyond